Barry x Reader

requested

Summary: You and Barry are married you find out you are pregnant and you are about to tell Barry you are pregnant when you get into a huge fight. There my be a few spoilers if for those who are not caught up.

You were sitting waiting at home for Barry to get back home. You had found out you were pregnant over a week ago you felt awful for not telling Barry sooner but with everything going on you never felt it was the right time you had simply said you need some time away from being around all the meta human stuff. Barry had so much with trying to find a way to the other earth and then zoom coming and stealing Wally and then Barry giving his speed to save Wally and Zoom taking Caitlin none of which you were there for which made it worse.

Barry unlocked the door and came in you got up and met him at the door and gave him a quick kiss. He had a strange look on his face. "Barry, what is it?" you ask him.

"Well, Wells got kidnapped by a meta human and I had to save him without my speed, don't be too worried we are all fine but its just been a really long day. I have something to say as well that I don't think you are going to like," he says.

You cross your arms, "You already did, Barry what were you thinking, you could have gotten killed. I thought without powers you would at least back off the fighting part of team flash. Are you ever truly going to slow down and have a normal life. You didn't even tell me about this till after the fact."

"No I don't think I am and you married me knowing that and you said you wanted to get away for a little while and that's what I was letting you do try to at least let you  have a little normal."

"Please Barry, just take a break from all this stuff before you get yourself killed. Focus on something else because you are overexerting yourself. Its not healthy, lets go on a vacation. Have a normal life and marriage with me."

"I love you, Y/N, but I cant. I have to get Caitlin back no matter the cost."

"So that's it you will always pick your powers and saving other people then living a happy life with me." You say.

"Why does there have to be a choice I love you and I love being the flash and you. Wells says he is going to get me my powers back. We are going to reconstruct the explosion that gave me my powers. I can get them back and save Caitlin. I'm going to save her."

"It sound like you made up your mind, You aren't asking me you are telling me. Barry we are husband and wife we are supposed to talk and then decide on the big things. I was by your side when you were in a coma for nine months, there is a good chance this time it will kill you. You are risking a lot. I cant go through that again Barry. The first time was hell, and you have made the choice put me through it again without second thought.  I'm starting to think I'm the only one in this marriage."

"What you are saying if when I get my powers back you are done you are leaving me? Just like that."

"You have already made that choice for me, Barry. This is going to kill you, so it is you who will be leaving me and you have giving me no say Barry, Please don't leave me," you were crying now. you took both his hands and placed them on our stomach, "Please don't leave us, our baby is going to need you are you really going to miss raising your kid. I love Caitlin and the people in this city but I need you more then they do."

Barry's face was full of shock and then he looks down at your stomach and then at his feet, " You don't understand, I have to do this even more now."

"Your right I don't Barry," You took his hands off your stomach and then strode to the door. Opened the door and left, slamming the door behind you. The tears would not stop. You got in the car and started to drive. You had no idea where you were going you couldn't go the West house. You honestly didn't know if they knew and if they did what they thought of this insane idea to get Barry back his speed.