Barry x Reader

Barry Allen x Reader

Summary: You are taken by the turtle and the flash comes and saves you by request.

You and Barry hadn't really had much time together lately it's like you never see each other any more. You missed your friend. He had just called asking you to come to an art thing because he know how much you loved art. You had gladly accepted and could not wait.

You didn't have much time to prepared so you ended up grabbing the bridesmaid dress you had worn to your friends wedding months ago. Your curled your hair and did you make up. Earrings and shoes came last.

The cab pulled up and Barry said that he would meet you inside. You spotted him. He saw you and a strange look appeared on Barry's face. You both walk towards each other.

"Do I look weird because you have this weird look on your face?"

"No, not at all you look, like a dream," he said. You grin at him. He looked very handsome in his suit and that bow tie.

"Thanks Bare," you say giving him a kiss on the check. There was couples out on the dance floor.

"May I have the honor of being your dancer partner," Barry asked. You smile and take the hand he had extended to you. You hold hands and the as you reach the dance floor. You both change to waltz position.

"You hate dancing, so why would you even offer,"you ask him.

"I'm just really bad at it,and you love dancing, Listen Y/N, there is something I've been meaning to tell you something, actually two things,"he said nervously.

"Barry calm down it can't be that bad," you started counting to get him back in time with the music,  He look off, "Now, you know you can......"

"I got to go,I'm sorry"

"What Barry, No," But he was gone.

The everything happened so fast or was it slow you couldn't tell. A shot rang out and the chandelier started to fall. Everyone had fled. You were pushed out of the way. You didn't really understand. You were worried but didn't know what to do. Did he really just leave you there? Without a second thought?

You began walking home but gave up on that after only a minute. Luckily you were able to flag down a taxi.

You change out of your attire and the put on an old t-shirt and some sweat pants the curled up in blanket. How could he have just left you? You though Barry care? He was your first thought and he had just left you there defenseless. You really need to get over him because obviously he didn't feel anything for you.

You had no idea how long it had been there was a knock at the door. You open the door. You cross your arms and start walk away.

"I was right I thought you would look mad and you do."

"What do you want?"

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, I can't explain..." You wait for him to continue but he didn't.

"You know what Barry, I'm so done with all this. I thought I meant something to you but I clearly was wrong. Tonight proved that. You keep leaving and and telling these lies, I'm done, What do I have to do to make you trust me? Why don't you trust me? When you can answer these come talk to me until then get out. I don't want to see you."

"Y/N, I..." He trailed off.

"Just get out." He left. You sat back down. About an hour later you were about to fall asleep when there was another knock at the door you go to answer it.

"Barry," as you open the door you get pushed back you grab a knife you had used earlier and throw it. But the knife fell not even mid way. It was weird like you couldn't move. Your attacker had it so you couldn't move."What do you want?"

"The thing most precious to the Flash."

The next thing you know you are in a crowded room. You hear something like a type writer. You turn you had to she the man who had taken you.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to stop moving......forever."

"What do you gain from killing me?"

"I'm not going to kill you..that is much to fast and messy. I like to take things nice and slow."

"You don't have to hurt me."

"It's not about hurting you.This is about hurting someone who values you," he spoke calmly and slowly. It made you rather uneasy.

"Who Barry?" You had no idea who else he could be referring to. Who would want to hurt him.

"No. The Flash."

"What does he have to do with this?"

He started to walk toward you. "I saw the way he saved you?"

"That just what the flash does. Saves people.He's a hero."

"It's a waste of time saving people. They take everything for granted."

"So you just take the thing that matters most to them."

He starts going on about his wife leaving him and that he couldn't let it happened. He pull down the curtain to reveal a still body that most be his wife. Then he revived another box that could only be for you. You begin to panic.

He started towards you with a needle in his hands.

"No,No please," you begged. The a rush of air. And he pulls away. Everything goes back to slow motion. The flash in slow motion. The man begins to punch the flash. Then the flash flees.

"I guess he doesn't care about you as much as I thought." He grabs a knife.

You begin to beg for your life again. You didn't want your life to end this way.  The the flash returns. The flash was able to knock him back against the wall.

"Sorry," the flash says and cuts you free. You just wrap you arms around his waist.

"Thank you whoever you are," you begin to sob.

"It's okay, It's okay, Y/N," wait you know that voice. You were so confused and just wanted the night to end.

"I'm going to take care of him as fast as I can and then I will take you home," the flash says, "Stay here."

Then he was gone. You had a few minutes to gather myself. Wipe away the tears as best I could. Barry was the flash. Holy crap.

The Barry appeared still in his suit. He approached you slowly.

"Y/N,it's okay it's over."

"Barry, please I just want to get out of here, I want to go home," you say as the tears threaten to start falling again.

"Okay," he says he scoops you up in his arms. "Hold on,"

You close your eyes and you were back in your apartment. He slowly begins to your bed.

"It's okay Y/N, it's over your safe" he say as he sets you down. You were thankful for him laying you down in bed you didn't trust your legs. You were still shaking a little.

He stood above you and takes off his hood. Neither of you really knew what to do Barry goes to walk away. You grab his hand.

"Stay with me, Won't you?"

"If that is what you want," you nod "I'll just go change in a matter of a few seconds there is Barry in his pj. He crawls into bed and holds you close.

"You are safe, I won't let anyone hurt you,"he says. You finally started to drift into sleep but right before you slip into unconsciousness you hear, "I love you," Then a kiss on the forehead.

A/N: it's no accuse but the past few weeks I've had the flu and worked a lot and had a small case of writer block but slowly and surely. I'm try to write some request And just catch up. It nice know people can and are invested in my writing. Work hard on this one so I hope you like it.