Cisco x Reader

Cisco x Reader

Summary: You get hurt because of a meta human.

It had been a really long day with trying to hunt down Brie Larvan and her robot bees.

Cisco exits the van and then gives you a hand to help you. Out you smile at him and thank him.

You go to talk to Ray and Caitlin. As you walk towards them you notice a single bee heading for Ray. You just act without thinking. Next thing you feel the sting on your neck.

Ray turns around, "Y/N, are you alright?" After that you collapse and everything goes black for awhile.

Cisco POV

I hear Caitlin scream, "Y/N." I run to all of them. Ray informs Barry that Y/N has been stung.

Barry's there in a second.

"She has gone into shock," she checked your pulse again, "I can't feel her plush."

I begin to panic. Barry told everyone to move aside. Barry used his energy and uses his hand as defibrillators. He checks her plush, "She back," he says day then rushes her to where the medical supplies.

Caitlin and I run as fast as we can to get up there. When we get there Felicity and Barry are doing what they can. Caitlin goes over. I stand there not knowing what to do.

After a few minutes Caitlin wakes up to me. I rub my eyes. "Cisco, Y/N will be okay she just needs some rest." I nod.

Then I wake to where Y/N is and wait for her to wake up.

Third Person POV

You become somewhat conscious after an hour or so and feel someone holding your hand.

You open you eyes to see Cisco. He looked really tired. "Y/N, your wake."

"Cisco, what happened?How long have I been out?" You ask slowly sitting up.

"You took a bee for Ray, and then collapsed and Barry saved you, You can thank him later, you been out for about two hours. You had me extremely worried. "

His hand was still in yours. You look down at your hands and smile.

"Thanks Cisco,"you say.

"For what. I didn't do anything?"

"For stay, but you look tired you should go get some rest,I'm fine,I promise." Cisco kisses your forehead.
You look up at him. And then he leans in and kisses your lips. You were a little surprised but kissed him back happily.

"How about I make sure you make it home safe?" He asks with a smile, you nod and you both walk out of Star labs hand in hand.

A/N it short but it is what I came up with.