Hartley x Reader x Barry

Summary: Kinda takes place during 2x17 were Hartley saves the day Has two different endings.

Barry appears on the floor. It truly hadn't been that long at all.

"Dude did you even leave?"asks Cisco.

"The time wraith. Did you figure out how to stop it?" Barry ask still on the floor.

It enters the room. Cisco shoots at it but it doesn't effect the wraith at all. You had worked at star labs and this was the scarest thing you had encountered.

"I thought we did,"says Cisco as it goes directly for Barry. Both you and Caitlem Scream Barry's name as the Rath starts to suck the life out of him and all you could do is watch. There was a green glow and a scream from the Rath and poof it was gone. You turn to see your boyfriend Hartley.

"I suddenly realized low frequency and high intensity." You smile at Hartley. He was absolutely brilliant.

"Right,I know that." You roll your eyes at Cisco.

"Hey Barry,How was your trip?" Hartley asks extending a hand. Barry just fell back.

After Barry changes out of suit. The team change of hangs out for awhile. Barry kept looking at you and smiling that seemed strange to you.

"So,besides the whole wraith thing how was it?" Caitlin asks.

"It was interesting," he said.

"Good or Bad. It could go either way," you say he looks at you again and it makes you a little uneasy. This was very unlike him. You are good friends it never this weird with him.

"So far so good," he said.

"Well if you need me ever again you know how to get a hold of me but it's time Y/N and I get going."

"Where are you going in such a rush?"asks Barry.

"We have a dinner appointments with some people." We start to leave hand in hand.

"Anyone important?" Caitlin asks.

Hartley smiles, "Very, My parents."

As you leave you catch the very disappointed and confused look on Barry's face.

You have a very lovely night with Hartley's Parents. You had been nervous for nothing and it was good for Hartley to reconnect with his family. you get home around 9:30ish to a lot of packed boxes you were slowly preparing to move in with Hartley you just needed to find the right place. If you were honest you felt like things were going quite fast.

The nest morning you woke up to your phone ringing looked at caller ID. It was Barry. You answer.

"Hello?" you ask.

"Sorry did I wake you?"

"Yep, but its fine I should probably gotten up sooner."

"Well I wonder if we might want to grab a bite and just hang out."

This was weird I mean he was one of your best friends but you had never done something like this but why not he had been through a lot last night and probably just needed someone to talk too.

"Sure, let me just get ready, Meet you at Jitters in like a half hour?"

"Sounds great," he says.

You hang up and get dressed and put on the basic of make up. When you get to Jitters Barry had already got a table you sat down across from him. Though you didn't stay there long because you got both your orders to go and started walking and ended doing loops around the park enjoying the nice weather. You really just made small talk.