Cisco x Reader

Cisco Imagine

Summary: You like Cisco but he thinks it's a joke.

You were watching the group of three that were in Jitters so often. You were busting and washing tables.

"Stop staring, it's rude," you jumped. Your best friend, BFF's/N, stood behind you. You slapped her arm. "You stare at that dark haired boy every time he comes in, just go ask for his number."

"Like it's that easy," you say glance towards him again.

"Oh but it is," she says as she wakes away. You sigh. Like she would ever just go up to the guy and ask his number. You where walking near their table and they were all getting up and you weren't paying attention and you and the dark hair cutie kinda smack into each other.

"I'm so sorry, I was not paying attention," say and then notice who you ran into. You blush and go to pick up the mess.

He bends down to help, "Oh, don't worry, I should have looked when I got up." You look back at him and he gives a friendly smile. "By the way I'm Cisco."

"I'm Y/N," you say, just ask him you tell you self, you didn't believe but next thing you know, " Can I have your number," you couldn't believe that came out of your mouth, "You know, so I can take you out to repay you for spilling coffee all over you." You thought to your self, 'what am I doing?'

Cisco look at the other young man with him and says, "HaHa, Barry, good one you almost had me," You and Barry both look a little confused. "This is a joke right?"

Now you were a little hurt and decided it was now time to leave you grab the tray and walk away. They walk out. You go back to busting tables. That really hurt for you that was putting your self out their and then he thought it was a joke.

You felt a tap on you shoulder. You jump again it's Cisco this time, You blush.

"I'm sorry for the way I just acted, it's just I'm never the one to get asked for their number, or it usually to get close to a friend. I shouldn't have acted that way. I would really like to give you my number if you'll still take it."

"I still want your number. I'll even give you mine." You both hand each other your phones. He walks away but right before he leaves you yell to him, "Cisco," He looks back, " Please don't leave me waiting three days."

He smiles, "I won't," and walks out. Not even a minute after you phone goes off with your text tone.

Cisco: Hey, sorry I left you waiting.

You text back quickly and go back to work with a big grin on your face.