Chapter 16

Aubrey's POV:

"What are we gonna do today?"

"Keep calm, Dora. Hindi na ba masakit ulo mo?" Alex said while he prepares breakfast and I watch him from the opposite side of the island.

"Nope. I think the chocolate really helped. And maybe, just maybe, nasasanay na ko? I mean masama ka ba naman lagi sa mga lasenggo eh."

"Ang kapal, grabe. Bawiin mo, di kaya ako lasenggo."

"Odi hindi." I shrugged but my voice lacked the sincerity.

"Alam mo, tumulong ka kaya di yung puro pacute ka dyan." He said as he moved to take out the toast. "Oh ayan, lagyan mo ng avocado tapos ayun yung tomatoes oh."

I moved to do as he said as he walked to the stove and fried bacon and hotdogs. After preparing the toasts, tinuloy ko na yung kasipagan ko and set the table. I also took out the water and OJ from the fridge.

"Done! Do you want to wake Sydney up or I'll go get her?"

"Maybe I should do that. You really don't wanna see the monster underneath that pretty face."

"I think I already have."

I chuckled and went up to Sydney's room. I knocked twice and let myself in.

"Syd, get up. Breakfast is re--" I gasped. Sydney was half laying on André who by the way is half naked. Both of them so sound asleep they didn't even hear me come in.

"Sydney, oh my god!" I shouted at the top of my lungs which made her jump and André stretch with eyes still closed.

"What?" She yawned. I waited na magising ang diwa nya and folded my arms on my chest when she finally realized what's going on.

"Oh my god, you maniac!!!" She started hitting André with her pillow.

"What's going on?" Alex suddenly appeared beside me, "I heard you guys shouting."

I looked at him then at Sydney who was still hitting André.

"Aray, ano ba. Stop!" He grabbed Sydney's wrist, "calm down woman!"

"What did you do? Took advantage of me because I'm drunk? Alam mo sabi ko na talaga pinagnanasaan mo ko eh. Tsaka magbihis ka nga! Akala mo naman ang ganda ng katawan mo!" She stood up from the bed and ran to me, "Best friend tumawag ka ng pulis. Ipahuli mo tong lalakeng to."

"Ano ba, Sydney. You were laying on top of him. What really happened here?" I asked. Napaka OA talaga netong babaeng to. I'm still wondering kung bat wala pa syang career sa showbiz.

"What happened was, your friend here, had one too many drinks and threw it all up on me! So I had to take off my top and then, she dragged me to bed and took advantage of me!" Sabi ni André.