Remember I Love You

I love you… I’d literally go through hell and back, travel through time, go between dimensions and I’d kill anyone who would try to hurt you… Do I?

Goddamn I’m messed now. I hate it. I hate feeling so helpless. I wonder how I would have ended up if I was alone all this time?

I never thought that all of those more happy songs could feel so empty after you’ve been alone for so long. It might be bad when the people disappearing around you are passing by as coincidence, but it’s even worse when you’re purposefully keeping everyone away from who you really are.

Why would I even want to hide something that’s such a secret from the ones that trust me? It’s a mystery to me. Why didn’t I want them to know that I was a time traveller and a dimension skipper? Why not? What would that gain? Would I lose anything?

I knew. It was a stupid answer.

I was afraid. I was afraid they wouldn’t trust me again if they knew who I really was. I’m basically like a scar-ridden war hawk right now. Wouldn’t that be scary? The person closest to you was actually a killer? A person who can’t give a shit to whatever Fate wants to do with him? A person who could break the trust of another person as easily as he could gain it?

What kind of person was that?

In the end, I was afraid that they wouldn’t trust me.

Oh how that backfired.

‘The person I love most in this world’ doesn’t trust me anymore anyways…

Dark Hour, Full Moon

Walking around for Shadows… Today’s a full moon night. I’m waiting on the Magician Shadow. The one that started this whole shenanigan. The night where everything around me will begin to fall into place, and the night which spells the end of the world. Never mind. It’s weak as fuck to me.

I could sense it just near Akihiko and Shinjiro.

Teleporting nearby, I ran into the battle that the two were trapped in. Wordlessly, I unleashed a Brave Blade attack and slashed the Magician Shadow to pieces once Thanatos had pinned it down with a Megidolaon attack. Easy.

With that I teleported away. I was wearing my Reaper clothes so they wouldn’t be able to sense me if they tried.

After School

“Look, I’m telling you that I saw that blue cloaked guy just took out that Shadow that was coming after us and then just…” Akihiko looked towards Shinjiro for support.

“Yeah… he just warped away or something.” Shinjiro nodded, obviously confirming his boxer friend’s story.

Sometimes I wonder if my disguise works too well.

“Are you sure you guys aren’t hallucinating? Kaa-san said she couldn’t sense anyone that powerful.” Minako asked with a smile. But… there was something about that smile that told me that she wasn’t just going to be done with what Aki and Shinji were telling her. I should’ve figured. Of course she would be curious.

“Yes, I’m really sure.” Akihiko replied with a great amount of conviction.

When Aki’s sure about something, he definitely wouldn’t be lying. Eh, he has no reason to anyways. I was gone just as quickly as I got into the fight and out of it. He wouldn’t be able to see me. Couple it with the fact that it was dark and that I was wearing my Reaper clothes which meant that no-one would be able to sense me without coming into close proximity with me. And I kept well away from them for sure.

I wouldn’t want to damn myself after almost a decade. That would just be sad.

And disappointing. And just… overall, it just wouldn’t be a good time.