To Hit Or Not To Hit

20/07/09 Morning

Back to where we left off… Mitsuru and I were kissing. Yeah.

“Whoa. Aggressive there, huh?” I grinned up at the redhead, whom I had once again dominated. She smiled, and lay back down on the towel, sweeping her hair to the side so that the locks didn’t catch any grains of sand.

I too lay back down on the towel, opting to take a nap. I don’t know whether that was my biggest mistake or the best thing… I can’t tell.

“Onii-chan!” Minako’s voice called from darkness. “Imoto? What are you doing there?” Oh shit…

“Minako…” Okaa-san… I glared at the thugs that towered over me. I didn’t care how strong they were. They were throwing insults every which way, mostly at me and okaa-san. I shut their voices out. No-one hurts okaa-san and gets away with it!

“Shut up.” One of the thugs retorted with, “What did you say you little brat!?” I opened my eyes back open. “I said, SHUT UP!!!” The gleam in my eyes was scaring them off. I could see it in the reflections of theirs. “Onii-chan!” Minako came rushing behind me, trying to pull me away.

I muttered under my breath, “Persona…” From cracks of mind shattering glass and a menacing roar, this Persona… Thanatos appeared. The killing intent he was leaking was enough to put the thugs shivering in their boots, making them stay in place stock still.

“…Get them.” Without any delay, the death god charged towards them cleaving and slashing their guts and heads out and off. Even through the protests of Minako’s screams I wasn’t going to stop until every one of them was gone for good.

By the end, the alley was a blood splattered mess and I was covered head to toe in crimson liquid that splashed onto me as Thanatos tore through the filth. One last roar and he disappeared.

My mind, feeling blank from the sudden summoning of that death god whited out.

Afternoon

“Gah!” My clammy hands clutching onto the towel I was lying on roughly. Sand was scattered throughout my hair, which at some point had come out of the ribbon bind that usually held it up. “Minato?” Mitsuru asked softly.

“That does it. In no way was that a good thing.” I was still caught up in the nightmare, but once Mitsuru placed her hand on my shoulder I remembered what was happening. “Sorry… Did I wake you?” She shook her head, running her fingers through my blue hair again. “Do you want to talk about it?” I shook my head this time. “I don’t want to remember…” The way the memories hit me was akin to getting shot in the head with a gun. A real gun.

“Are you sure?” I nodded slightly. Mitsuru cuddled up to me as we lay back down on the beach towel. The warm embrace was keeping all negative thoughts away for those moments, and again we were running through each other’s hair again. Then I remembered something.

Somewhat reluctant to leave Mitsuru’s contact, I got up with a smile and heading towards a tree. It was the same one that I remembered climbing to get those flowers for Alice and Aigis. I plucked one of them off the tree, and climbed back down carefully so I wouldn’t hurt myself. Even if I have to Omnipotent Orb, I wouldn’t want anybody to worry about me.

I walked back to Mitsuru, and settled myself down next to her. “Where did you go?” I smiled as I placed one of my fingers against her lip and her eyes tried to trace down to where I put it. “Close your eyes.” I gently revealed the white and blue flower from my back, and placed it just above Mitsuru’s ear, taking out the red one that she had been wearing. “Do you have a mirror?”