Blind Louis ~Part 3

Start from the beginning

"I'm finished ." Harry announced , walking to Louis and placing his hands on his hips , "Do you want to go sit outside on the grass with the dogs ? Get some fresh air ." Harry asked , pressing kisses to his cheek . Louis nodded with a smile , "Yeah , let's go ."

~~

The day after they had breakfast in bed (Harry ordered) , then Harry convinced Louis to come to the swimming pool .

Harry had two towels on his shoulder , his arm wrapped around Louis' waist as he walked them to the pool . "You won't leave me , right ?" Louis asked , making Harry tsk , "It's like you don't know me . Of course I'll stay with you , I won't leave you ."

They reached the pool , Harry unleashed Olie and Olive , placing the leashes and towels on a chair . He pulled his shirt over his head and turned to Louis , "Come on love , shirt off ."

Louis let Harry take his shirt off , Harry wrapped his arm around his wait and led them to the steps into the pool , "We'll go in slowly , okay ?" Harry stepped in , the water was cold but a nice cold . He helped Louis in , his hands never leaving his waist .

"The water's nice ." Louis said with a small smile , Harry took another step and helped Louis . "Haz , let's go further in ." Louis squeezed his biceps lightly under his fingertips , Harry chuckled and took him into the pool until it reached their torsos ; Harry's waist and Louis' ribs .

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and pressed close to him , "Don't let me drown ."

"I won't , love ." Harry brought him closer and kissed his forehead , "I'm right here , yeah ? I'll always be ."

Louis nodded , he let his arms slide off his neck as he splashed him , giggling when he felt Harry turning backwards . Harry splashed him back , but not in the face , he reached his hands behind him and splashed his shoulders and the back of his head . Louis let out a light squeak and giggled , "This is so much fun ." He splashed Harry again .

Harry chuckled and they started a small splashing war , Louis was giggling and smiling widely . Harry broke off the small war by cupping Louis' cheeks and pressing their lips together , Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's middle as he smiled into the kiss .

Harry rubbed their noses together and pecked Louis' lips , then he swiftly wrapped his arms around his waist and lifted him up , trying his bast to twirl them around in circles . Louis giggled and held onto Harry's neck tightly , so when Harry let go of his waist he stayed hanging off him .

"So my baby kitten turned into a baby koala bear ?" Harry chuckled , Louis giggled quietly into his shoulder and nodded . He wrapped his legs around Harry's waist when his arms got tired , Harry supported him and nuzzled his shoulder , "I'm so happy you're here with me ."

"I'm happy you want me here with you ." Louis smiled , his fingers playing lightly with the hair at the back of Harry's neck .

Harry rubbed his hand up and down his back , "You're so perfect , you know that ? And you're all mine . Like a dream coming true ." He pressed soft kisses to his shoulder , Louis grinned with deep red blush covering his cheeks , "I think you're perfect too . You're so nice to me , I feel comfortable with you ."

"I'm glad ." Harry grinned aswell , "Now kiss me , baby koala ."

Louis giggled and lifted his head , he cupped Harry's cheeks as his thumbs searched his lips . As soon as he touched his lips he moved down to press his lips to Harry's , both smiling .

~~

Four days into the vacation , and everything was beyond perfect for the two .