"There is no way you could of got dressed and had a shower in 5 minuets."

"It takes like 2 minuets to have a shower Summer."

"We try to tell her." Jay says from the table.

"OK it's 8am let go." I say changing the subject.

We all make our way to the garage and I follow Grey and Jayden to Grey's car because even though we all have our own we like to travel together.

"Oh Zach you can drive my car but we usually all drive together."

"I'll come with you guys."

We hop into Grey's black Jeep and drive to school with light chatter. As soon as we pull into the parking lot at the front of school a lot of eyes turn to us like every other year, and thats when I remember I forgot to tell Zach that we are kind of a big deal at school, but we don't really know why. I'll have to explain later because we are already getting out of the car. We all meet at the front of the car and I notice Zach looking around and noticing all the eyes looking our way. I turn to Grey and Jay and give them a hug saying I'll see them later the grabbing Zach's hand and I pull him along to come meet my friends. 

I look up and meet the beautiful green eyes of my beloved boyfriend Chase, I let go of Zach's hand and run over to Chase, he catches me mid air and he smothers me in kisses while I giggle. One would think that we haven't seen each other for a month but it has only been a few days. I look behind me to see Darcy and I gather her in a big hug. When I let her go and look around for Zach, I spot him standing awkwardly a few feet away and and wave him over.

"Hey everyone I would like you to meet Zach, Zach this is everyone. You will learn their names in time." A lot of the girls smile sweetly, some of the guys look threatened but others just nod their head.

"Zach I'd like you to meet two of my favourite people. My best friend Darcy and my boyfriend Chase." I introduce Zach to the people that mean the most to me.

"It's nice to meet you." Darcy greets, but Chase just stands there eyeing Zach like he doesn't belong here. I nudge Chase with my elbow and he cleats his throat before speaking.

"How do you know this guy?" Chase asks me sternly.

"He is-" I'm cut off by Zach.

"I'm staying at her house for a while our families are very close friends." Zach flat out lies. I shoot him a look but he gives me a look that says he will explain later so I brush it off for now.

"Zach, let me show you around and we have to go get your time table. I'll see you guys later." I peck Chase on the lips and give Darcy a quick hug before trotting off with Zach to get him ready for school.

"I don't like that boyfriend of yours very much." Zach say once we step inside the building.

"He's just being protective of me, you guys will be best friends in no time trust me." Zach gives me what seems like a forced smile but I let it slide for now.

"Anyway why did you lie to them back there I was going to tell them your my brother."

"Yeah but there would be to many questions and I'm not ready for questions, it's better this way." I nod understanding what he means, it's not everyday someone adopts a teenage boy.

I walk Zach to the office to get his timetable, when he gets it we look over his timetable and I notice we have every class together, straight away I know our parents organised it but I don't mind. We walk along the hall looking for his locker, his locker is located 3 down from mine which is handy. The first bell rings and Zach claims he will catch up with me in a bit. I go to say he doesn't know the way and he will be late but it's his first day and the teacher will let him off.