Chapter 21

Chapter 21

6 Months Later

(Continue Lele)

I just sat down on the balcony in my room. Today makes six months since my son had passed away. What was worse is that the person had did it speeded off. They were never caught and I can't believe someone did that to my baby. The worst feeling a parent can have is have to bury their own child at such a young age. After they told me in the hospital that he didn't make it that gave me another heart attack. I been on bed rest ever since but Patricia has been here every step of the way taking care of me. She still hasn't proposed to me yet though. But today my mind was heavy and filled with a million different thoughts. One of them was why Marcus stop talking to me after the funeral. Yeah our child was dead and we had no reason to really be in contact anymore but I thought we grieve together since it was both of our babies. But I guess he wants nothing to do with me now. What was also running on my mind is that someone stole all my money from my bank account. I gotten it back after Quan was locked away but recently someone stole it and the cops still haven't gotten back to me yet about if they caught the person or not. I hope they find the person that took my stuff and lock them up. Speaking of Quan I was informed a while ago that he was doing life. It felt good knowing I will never have to deal with him again. But it sucks that I still gotta walk with a piece of him still inside me. It sucks more that this baby will never know who it's parents are. I'm still putting up the baby for adoption. After losing Jace I really don't want no more kids. Everyone been trying to convince me to keep it but I refuse. I don't even wanna know the gender of the baby. I don't plan on holding it after I gave birth either. Everyone else can look at it but I don't wanna see. This probably makes me sound really could hearted but I didn't want no more kids in the first place. An no one understanding my pain right now about the lost of Jace. An someone out there is just running around with freedom acting like they didn't take a innocent boys life and ruined a family. I was about to cry again but Patricia snapped me out of my thoughts. She then gave me a hug and told me she was going to the store with Amara and be right back. She kissed my forehead and left me alone sitting on the balcony as the cool night air hit my body. After about another five minutes I decided it was time to go inside before I catch a cold. I needed this baby to be as healthy as possible for whoever decides to take it. After I shut the doors on the balcony I heard footsteps. I know Patricia came in and probably had food with her. I walked in the hallway and just as I was about to turn on the lights near the stairs someone pushed me and I rolled down the stairs. I landed on my stomach and I felt wet stuff going down my leg. I was conscious but I fake like I wasn't. I pretended like I was losing consciousness as I looked at Quan who was standing over me. I can't believe he was actually here. I wonder how the hell he got out. He smirked and I closed my eyes. He then walked out the backdoor. I waited a little while until he was out of sight for sure. I sat up and just sat against the wall. I was only eight months pregnant right now. My water had broken and I was in labor. I realized I was still home alone and I had no idea what I was going to do.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.