Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(Patricia)

Patricia: I wanna see my daughter you bastard

Quan: Who the fuck are you talking too

Before I knew it I got a hard slap to the face. This is the side Lele hasn't seen yet. She thinks Quan is this amazing guy when he's a liar. He definitely had me and my family fooled. That's why I had an affair because I got tired of Quan abuse. I fought fire with fire and what better way to hurt man than to kill his pride. That's exactly what I was doing. He had turned my daughter against me but now that she's a little older maybe she will understand better. Since the incident at the house I'm no longer with Jayda. She's a slut; she was cheating on me as well and with a man. The room was dark so I didn't see who but I just told her we are over and I will handle Lele myself. She's useless to me now anyways. I can't believe I fell for that. But anyways before the fight could escalate I quickly left his house. I got in my car and I just drove to beach. I got out of my car and I started walking along the shore. I always did this when I needed to clear my head and think. Suddenly I seen Miracle holding hands with some girl. Before I knew it they came walking my way.

Miracle: I was about to curse you out but I see that mark on your face so I guess you suffered enough

Patricia: You had ever right to be mad and if it makes you feel any better she cheated on me too

Miracle: That sucks

Patricia: Look I wanna see your sister suffer but not like this Quan isn't who he says he is

Miracle: What do you mean you wanna see her suffer

Patricia: Long story

I decided to come clean and tell them everything. They told me about everything that has happened and why she did what she did to me and how things in her life went after. I started feeling like she got her karma already. But all I know now is I need to get her away from Quan; that's not even his real name.

***********************

(Lele)

I was enjoying my week off so far. Since Jace is still suspended for another week I got to spend lots of time with him. Quan also been staying here the past few days and things were great between us. Our kids were finally starting to get along with each other. Although right now I was home alone. Quan had took the kids to the mall. As I was laying in my bed my phone started ringing. I realized it was Marcus and I answered.

On the phone with Marcus........

Marcus: We need to talk

Lele: You bet we do how dare you tell him we kissed

Marcus: It slipped out but I need to tell you something important. When I was speaking to him in the hospital something with him didn't seem right. I did some digging and researching and you should know......!!!!!!!

I hung up on him I didn't have time to hear what he found out nor did I care. I just laid down in bed and continued watching tv. I heard the front door close and I knew that it was Miracle by the sound of her footsteps. She came in along with my all my friends and Patricia.

Miracle: How are you feeling today

Lele: I feel okay

Miracle: We need to talk

Lele: About

Miracle: Quan............he's not right for you

Lele: Look I'm happy now just leave it alone and I don't wanna talk about him or what you guys think you know for once in my life I found a man I care about and I'm falling for him and there's nothing nobody can say that will make me leave him

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.