Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Continue Lele)

I was feeling great today and it was a beautiful Saturday. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I seen Quan has just gotten out of the shower and didn't have clothes on. I was about to leave but he closed the door, locked it, and pulled me close. I was so turned on right now and I knew he was tired of waiting around just like I was.

Quan: Good morning beautiful

Lele: Good morning

He crashed his lips into mine. He picked me up and sat me down on top of the sink. I wrapped my legs around his body and I felt him about to enter me. I pushed him back and told him condom. He said we didn't need one but I told him yes we do. He sucked his teeth then took the condom out my hands and opened it. I started kissing him again and before I knew he was inside of me. I haven't felt this great in such a long time. I was unsure of who's home and I hope no one could hear us. We eventually took the fun to the bed and we had sex all morning. Later that day after Quan left for work I went downstairs only to see Miracle and Juicy making out. I pulled them apart and sat in the middle of them.

Juicy: Sounded like some was feeling better

Lele: What do you mean

Miracle: We heard you and so did the kids

Lele: What did you tell them

Miracle: That you were making love and love is how babies are made

Lele: Who said anything about babies Jace is enough for me I don't want no more kids

Miracle: Did you use a condom

Lele: Yes mother I did and if that didn't work I was on the pill anyways I started taking it again after we first met

Juicy: That explains why your ass got fatter lol

Miracle: ...................

I had talked and sat with them a little longer. After that I was meeting up with Patricia. I was feeling better today and I really wanted to get outside. Miracle and Juicy agreed to watch the kids and I was out the door. I met Patricia at this diner I gave her a hug then I decided to sit next to her in booth rather than across.

Patricia: Hey how are you feeling

Lele: I'm better how are you

Patricia: I'm good

We talked and laughed for a while. She was really funny and as we were leaving I realized I was actually attracted to her. I asked her was she ready to see her daughter and she said yeah. I told Miracle take her to my parents house and she could see her there. I knew if Quan found out about this he be pissed. Although I didn't know why she went to jail I believe she didn't do whatever it was. When we got there Amara ran into her mother arms and they shared a long tight hug and some tears. I found that weird because Quan told me Amara didn't wanna see her. Maybe he still hurt by the affair and didn't want Amara seeing her. Anyways I gave them a hour then me and Patricia left. I drove her back home and as she was leaving I gave her a hug. As we were pulling away she stared into my eyes. Before I knew it her lips were pressed against mines. I actually didn't wanna stop this and I didn't. She started kissing on my neck and feeling on my breast. Before I knew it we ended up inside her place having sex.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.