Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Miracle)

Miracle: Jayda..........Jayda.........Jayda............Jayda

Jayda: What the hell you want

Miracle: I'm bored

Jayda: Your telling me because

Miracle: I don't know I was hoping you keep me company tonight

Jayda: Sorry I'm going out

Before I could say another word she grabbed her things and was out the door. I laid back down on the couch and began to cry. It was her idea to start a family. But I have a medical condition right now and most of the time I'm always sick. I was told having this baby could be a risk but I can't just give up. I really want a family with Jayda. My body was sore right now and all I wanted was some company but she left me home alone with Faith. I wonder if we are going to get married. It's been two years already. As I was laying there the urge to puke build up inside. I slowly got off the couch and I didn't make it far I let it go on the living room floor. I started feeling a sharp pain in my stomach and I fell to my knees. I was in so much pain right now. I heard the door open but I didn't know who it was. They helped me off the ground and I realized it was Jayda. She told me she forgot something. She then looked at me and said she staying. I told her I be fine but she wanted to stay. She carried me upstairs and laid me down on the bed. Everything on me was so sore and I couldn't help but cry myself to sleep. I woke up the next morning and Jayda was on the phone. She was laughing, smiling, and giggling a little too much. She looked at me from the corner of her eye and told the person she gotta go. She then got closer to me and wrapped her arm around my body and kissed my cheek.

Jayda: Good morning how are you feeling

Miracle: Better than last night...........who were you talking to

Jayda: No one important.........I'm sorry about last night I was being a ass I hope your not mad

Miracle: I don't care about that right now

Jayda: Okay........well what do you need right now

Miracle: Just peace and quite for at least a hour my head is pounding

Jayda: Okay I understand

She kissed my cheek again then got out of bed. She left the room and heard her tell Faith to get dress. Before I knew it they were gone and I was alone. I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't take being sick like this. I tried getting out of bed but I couldn't. I just drifted back to sleep. I woke up hours later to see Lele staring at me smiling.

Miracle: What are you so happy about

Lele: I met someone

Miracle: Who

Lele: This really sexy man name Quan he's a business man and a security guard. He's nice, handsome, understanding, and so much more

Miracle: Let me guess you guys are going out tonight and you want me to watch Jace because Jayda out being a hoe tonight and she's already gone and it's not the evening yet

Lele: You said it not me..................I don't understand you know she's cheating but your staying

Miracle: I don't have proof

Lele: You don't need proof I know a cheating motherfucker when I see one and I'm here most of the time and you guys are always arguing, she gets home late or the next day, she always smells different when she gets back, won't let you see her phone, quick to hang up when you enter the room, how much more proof do you need. You deserve better and the only reason why I'm not going to fight her no more is because you told me not too

Miracle: I thought us about to be a family would have brought us closer but she's more distance than ever and most of the time I'm not feeling good and she still goes out

Lele: What are you going to do

Miracle: I don't know I just want us to work so badly

I felt the tears running down my face and she brought me into a hug. I love Jayda so much I just don't wanna be with her. I cried in Lele arms for a while then I got up and showered and got dressed. I was feeling okay today and good enough to watch my nephew. Before I knew it, it was dark outside and Lele gone on her date and I was watching Jace and Faith. I had a good time with them and once they went to bed I felt alone. I just sat in the living room for a while and around one in the morning Jayda came walking in with a black eye and bruised knuckles. I was gonna curse her out for leaving me home alone all day but she was hurt and I don't like seeing her hurt.

Miracle: What happened babe

Jayda: I don't wanna talk about it

I left it alone and left the room and came back with the first aid kit. I took care of her scratches and before I knew it our lips were pressed together. As the kiss got more intense she pushed me away. I asked her what was wrong and she told me to leave her the fuck alone and left the house. I just laid there on the couch, started crying, and wonder where I went wrong. I started feeling sharp pains in my stomach again. I tried getting up but it became too much for me. I realized I was bleeding. It was hard to move and the phone was on the other side of the room. I just laid there and I cried some more because I knew this baby wasn't going to make it.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.