"You need help mani?" I cried out.

"I got the alcohol part under control. Buuuut I want you to help me with something else" she said letting go of the wall and grabbing the other bottle.

Once she stumbled her way back over to me and sat down I questioned "What do you need my help with mani?"

'Please please please let me fuck you right now' I begged in my head.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh" that shush dragged out longer than a sober persons would as her finger placed against my lip. I couldn't even take her serious, so we both laughed.

"Can I tell you a secret" she mumbled moving her finger from my mouth.

'Uhh ohhhh' I smirked and nodded leaning in waiting for her to tell me.

"I wore this for you" she said looking down at her clothes "I like when you look".

God I loved drunk mani. I didn't respond, my eyes just followed hers and analyzed her perfectly placed breast that I now realized had been in this outfit just for me.

"Can I tell you something else?" She continued "When I wrote those lyrics I was thinking of you".

I leaned in closer putting my hand on the couch to hold my balance taking my chance to make a move. "What do you want me to do to you?" My raspy voice eased out in anticipation, waiting for her response.

"I want you to strip down for me. For days I've been imagining what you would look like in just skin"

She was so drunk, we both were. I didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or not but I loved it.

She grabbed my neck and pulled me in closer while lifting off of the couch a bit.

Her smooth voice began talking again "I want you breathing down my neck.....I want your skin on my skin." She leaned in even closer and whispered in my ear "I want you to fuck me Lauren".

I felt her hot breath down my neck & my center was basically throbbing at this point.

She sat back on the couch and giggled "Those could be lyrics for the song" she said as she picked up her glass to pour herself more wine.

'Wtf????' I could have sworn we were about to rip eachothers clothes off and fuck right on this couch.

Now panting and sexually frustrated I responded "Mani, you meant those things right?! Because honestly I don't know, I feel like your just leading me on and teasing me like it's some joke".

She giggled "Yes of course I mean it. But we can't fuck Lauren, we're business partners you know that shit can get complicated." She said sipping her drink "I just want to do this song, rise on the charts & kickstart my career. I don't want any set backs".

"So you're using me is what you're saying?" I snapped.

"No Lauren, I enjoy spending time with you but yes I do need you just like you need me." She responded.

"I don't fucking need you!" I lied "I have a career already! What is some fucking no name going to do to help me?" I saw her face frown, it looked as if I was her mother and had just told her Santa wasn't real for the first time. Like she was so disappointed in me.