Chapter Thirty Four; Worry & Joining.

DISCLAIMER; I Do not own HP!

Chapter Thirty Four; Worry & Joining.

Eliza's P.O.V

It's mid-June now, the school year was coming to a close and the trio is doing O.W.L.S. George and Fred were suppose to be doing their N.E.W.T.S but they gave up school with a big bang, with fireworks and all, to go and set up their joke shop which is looking extremely good so far!

I and Sirius were still going strong since our wedding, which many still giggle about my muck up by saying 'fuck yes' instead of 'I do'. Massive fail. I was currently lying across Sirius' chest not doing much while he was running his fingers through my hair.

I sighed. "Sirius do you ever worry about the war?"

Sirius takes a deep breath. "Of course. I worry about the families who'll lose people and that the fact that I am going to loose people no matter what happens."

I let out a shaky breath; my voice turns to a whisper. "Harry's too young for this. He's still a child."

Sirius nods and kisses my head. "We can only hope for the best. No matter what we are going to get out of this war one way or another."

"Even if we die doing so."

Sirius places a hand under my chin. "Even if we die doing so." He kisses my nose while someone appears into the room.

We look to see Remus; He sighs and runs a hand through his hair. His face laced with new scars, he must've transformed not long ago. "Eliza can I speak to you?"

I nod. "Sure, is it okay for Sirius to stay?"

Remus nods and sits on the floor. "You know Voldermort asked you to join his side?"

I and Sirius nod.

"Well we were thinking you should join him with Snape. Be a spy. We need more information."

Sirius shakes his head. "NO!"

I sigh. "Will it help Harry win this war?"

Remus nods. "We can only hope."  

Sirius runs a hand down my arm. "No you can't."

I turn to Sirius and run a hand down his ruff cheek. "We need to stop this war even if it kills us."

Sirius' eyes go teary, he looks at Remus. "When?"

"Sooner the better..." Remus says. He exits the room giving me and Sirius some space.

Sirius places his head against mine. "Promise me Eliza, no matter if one of us dies we do what we need to do. You go to Voldermort's side and destroy it from the inside, and I'll help the order."

I nod. "I'll miss you but we need to do what we need to do."

Sirius nods and kisses my forehead before Remus and other order members bust in. I sigh. "Isn't there a thing called privacy?"

"Not when death eaters at attacking Harry and the Ministry."

I gasp and quickly get up. "Let’s get the fuck there then!"

All us order members get ready to gate crash a war zone. Before we go Sirius grabs my hand and kisses me full on the mouth. It was a good bye kiss, why is he saying good bye? Does he know something I don't?

"I love you Eliza, and I already know Sophie told me."

Sirius disappears to the ministry and I follow him.

What did he mean?

A/N; Sorry it was short but this needed to happen and if I made it any longer it would be pointless.