Chapter Nineteen; The Burrow & Death Eaters.

DISCLAIMER; I do not own Harry Potter.

Chapter Nineteen; The Burrow & Death Eaters.

Eliza's P.O.V

I wake up and have a shower, I think about last night and I can't help but smile. I can't stop smiling is that normal? My god I'm so happy, but I'm a vampire I should be a moody bitch. Agh, see Sirius is turning me into a pansy.

I go down to the small dinning room area to see Sirius holding a letter, he was still in his PJ's the lazy boy. I smile and hug him from behind.

He chuckles and holds my hand.

"I think last night you showed that you loved me more. But I still love you morerer." I wink at him.

"Whatever." He mumbles and kisses me. I stop it before it goes too far, I was still a little worn out from our work outs last night. Yes more then once, check us out!

He sighs and pulls a puppy face, I smile and peck him. He smiles as he receives the peck, he turns to make himself a little breakfast. He was still slowly gaining weight which he lost from Azkaban.

"Who's the letter from?" I ask as I run my finger across the table.

"Molly, she wants you to go see her as she's alone today because of the kids and Arthur are at the Quidditch World Cup."

I smile. "Crap, I forgot to buy tickets all because of you." I say in a sad manor and point at Sirius.

He laughs. "When I become a free man we can go together."

I smile. "I'll like that." I kiss him on the cheek. 

"I better leave now, its noon. So the burrow?" I ask Sirius.

He nods and gives me another kiss before I leave.

As I was about to leave I remember that the Weasleys don't have much money so I appear at my store quickly and get some stock which I don't need. It includes a dress which should fit Ginny and a few dress robes for the boys.

By about one I finally get to the Burrow. It wasn't over the top, some pure bloods would say it looked trashy but I think it looked homely and fit well to the Weasley family. I smile and enter the Weasley household with a box in hand.

I walk into the kitchen to see Mrs. Weasley cleaning some cabinets. I cough to show that I'm here. Mrs. Weasley jumps up and turns to see me.

"I'm sorry dear! Who are you?" She questions, oh yes I remember I never told Molly about the fact I never age.

We met at a pub in diagon alley a few years back and now and again we send letters to each other to see how’s things. She always asks to see me but I never can as no one knew about my fangyness. But her family already knew so I didn't see much reason to leave her in the dark.  

"Molly, it’s me Eliza." I smile and she looks shocked.

"But you look the same." She puts a hand to her mouth in shock.

I place the box on the rather large table. "Well you know that immortal teacher the kids had last year..." I shrug and smile.

She smiles. "Gosh, I would've never guessed! Eliza my BFF a vampire immortal!" She starts jumping on the spot.

I nod and cross my arms. "Yeah, immortal life isn't what it all seems. But anyways nice to see you again Moll’s."

She laughs at her old nickname and rushes to me and gives me a bone crushing hug. I give her one back, she was a lot shorter then I so I lean down to hug her.

"Sit down; we have LOADS to catch up on! Don't worry the boys have told me everything they learnt in class about there 'awesome vampire teacher'." She says in a rush.

I smile and look down whilst chuckling. "Yeah. Oh did they say I'm dating a mass murder." I smile and put a thumb up, she looks shocked. "Don't worry its Sirius he's all good."

She sighs a relief. "Thank god! Oh and you and a relationship, god forbid!"

We start to laugh, even through Molly didn't know I was a vampire but she knew about my fear of relationships.

"Well Molly. I'm not the one with, how many kids?" I raise an eyebrow, she looks down and blushes.

"There's only; William, Charles, Percy, Fredrick, George, Ronald and Ginevra. So only seven, I always wanted a big family."

I smile and laugh. "Or you and Arthur couldn't keep your hands to yourself for long..."

Molly hits me on the arm but doesn't try and say that didn't happen. Yes, one for Eliza.

I and Molly talk until late hours of the night, drinking wine whilst gossiping. Molly had told me that her youngest, Ginny, had cursed Draco which I was happy about and giggled at Molly tried to keep a straight face but failed.

We're taken out by Fred or George entering the Burrow dragging Ginny with them. Their faces covered in blood and dirt. Molly gasps and rushes to Ginny’s side to see if she’s okay, Ginny breaks down into tears. The other twin enters the room with a glum face.

"What happened?" I asked the twins.

They look at me with sad faces. "We lost Hermione, Ron and Harry." The one who spoke ran a hand through their hair.

"Death eaters attacked after the game." Ginny whispers into her mother’s chest.

I grit my teeth, my fangs coming through my gums and my eyes darkening.

"Shit." I run out the house, Molly runs after me.

"Eliza what are you doing!" She shouts as I start running.

I stop and turn. "I'm gonna rip some bloody death eaters to pieces. I'll bring the others back I promise!" I shout, turn round and start running again.

Those Death Eaters better be ready 'cause a storm is brewing.