Chapter Twenty Four; Champions.

• Dedicated to Sophie, the fairy and babe<3

DISCLAIMER; I do not, sadly, own Harry Potter!

This chapter is for Sophie, yes the fairy, she’s awesome! Oh and we found out that you can indeed get a Hedwig Halloween costume...

Chapter Twenty Four; Champions.

Eliza's P.O.V

I entered the great hall where the goblet of fire was at, so of course everyone was there watching people put their names in the cup. I giggled and walked in to see others egging their friends to place their names in the goblet.

The hall was deadly silent; my heels clicking on the floor made everyone turn and face me. I smiled at them all and found a seat to the side and started to play with my scarf. I was simply wearing boots, jeans and a tee. Nothing special really.

I sat there for most of the day because I didn't really need to do any 'judging' until the torments. Which then I would most likely cheat and give the Hogwarts kid the most points as Hogwarts is the best...

I was brought back to the world by Hermione taking the seat next to me, holding a rather large book. I raised my eyebrow at the book.

"Extra studying." She simply said and opened the book.

"If that’s EXTRA studying no wonder I got all T's for my O.W.L.S on the third try."

Hermione looked up at me, but went back to her book. It seemed if she wanted to ask me something. I poke her in the shoulder and raise an eyebrow.

She shakes her head and taps her ear as if to say 'everyone’s listening in'. I nod.

It was quite nice just sitting watching others make fools of themselves and placing their names in the goblet. Every now and again I would look at what Hermione was reading it was a book about vampires. That vampire was me. I giggle and shake my head.

Hermione looks up. "What?"

I point to the page talking about how I was turned. "I was never turned by 'Cont. Vald' or whoever it says who it was. No one knows who did. Any way why are you reading about me you could just ask me?" I wiggle my eyebrows and she hits me with the book.

"I was looking at background information about you." she says shyly.

"Well no one knows anything about me, that’s including me. The earliest reports of me written down are in the dooms day book back in 1066."

She sighs and nods.

Cedric Diggory comes in, with his friends pretty much harassing him, and places his name on the goblet. Everyone claps, bar me and some Gryffindors who were moaning about the 'pretty boy'. He was fit but stupid, well he is in Hufflepuff most of them wouldn't realize if they've been hit with a hammer unless someone told them!

I catch eyes with Hermione who rolls her eyes and mouths 'Pretty boy'. This makes me laugh, then by laughing everyone looks at me. I look down at my now interesting boots.

Suddenly the Weasley twins enter the great hall talking about some aging potion they'd brewed and were going to use to enter the age line.

"It's not going to wo-ork." Hermione sings.

"Why is that Granger?" George asks.

"Well you see this-" she points to the age line. "Was drawn by Dumbledore and he wouldn't be so stupidly, dimwitted by an aging potion."

George and Fred lean in and take turns saying.

"That’s why it’s so good, because-"

"It's so amazingly-"