Chapter Thirty; Questions.

DISCLAIMER; I do not own bloody Harry Potter, to my dismay... sob.

A/N; Omg chapter thirty this is the longest and most enjoyable story I've ever written!!

Chapter Thirty; Questions.

Eliza's P.O.V

As we rushed back into 12 grimmuald place because we wanted the HQ to be kept hidden, plus it was freezing outside. We rush in to find Harry just standing in the middle of the hallway, so I push him forwards so we can all get inside and shut the door.

We all enter the office/ main room were the order meeting is going on, Harry takes his time and appears at the door with a smile on his face for Sirius.

"Sirius." He smiles.

Before Sirius can say anything Molly comes out, shuts the door and hushes Harry upstairs. We all look at Sirius to resume the meeting. As Sirius opens his mouth to speak the door opens to reveal Snape.

"What the Voldermorts nipples is he doing here?" I question rather loudly. I heard the twins laugh together; they were listening in with a charm of sorts.

Snape looks taken back as he sees me standing next to Sirius. "Well isn't it the vampire who was at the grave yard when Voldermort returned." Snape laughs.

Cock. I haven't told the others about the grave yard yet, I was. Sometime.

Everyone turns to me, each one raising an eyebrow. I sigh.

"Barty Jr sent me there with a port key; I got there as soon as Harry left Tom was having a hissy fit about it nearly caught me with a curse of sorts. Then I'm pretty sure I called Malfoy, the old one, a Voldermort bummer then Tom said something about 'come to my side in a year’s time or I'll kill you' blah blah blah." I clap my hands together. "Any questions?"

Sirius laughs. "Voldermort bummer?"

I nod. "Yeah, Snape's one too." I give Snape the evils and flip him off. This causes Sirius to laugh but he muffles it along with Remus.

Mad-Eye shakes his head and lets out a sigh. "So now we all know Snape's a Voldermort bummer lets get talking about Voldermort. So we know he's going after muggles after all these missing people."

I nod. "But he'll want something he didn't have last time to get the upper edge."

Everyone smiles, Tonks speaks. "Yeah. What didn't he have?"

Snape clears his throat. "He's being asking me and others a lot of questions about the- you know what."

I gasp. "He wants to know how to get rid of Harry. He's the only threat he has!"

Snape sighs. "We already know that he wants Potter dead."

I roll my eyes. "Yes but he cannot kill Harry unless he knows what the crazy crystal ball says."

Remus nods. "I think we're on to something here." Everyone turns and smiles at me, as we leave the room many clap me on the back and say 'well done'.

Sirius and I are last to leave the room, as I go to step out of the room Sirius grabs my arm and pulls me back into the room. He wraps his arms around me and shuts the door to the room. I hear people leaning on the door and placing there ears on it. Why?

Sirius kisses my forehead. "Eliza that was extremely smart." He says in a low voice.

I smack him on the arm. "Mr.Black did you think I'm stupid?"

He shakes his head and sighs. He reaches into his pocket and kisses my head again. I raise my eyebrow. What is he doing, and why is everyone outside of the room?

Sirius takes a square tiffany blue box out of his pocket and coughs. "Eliza. Ever since I've met you I've known you were different. Not just because you weren't alive but because you brought out a side of me which I've never knew I've had before. Well Eliza really what I'm asking you is..."

He sets down on to one knee with the box in his hand and says the question every little girl always wishes for.

"Eliza will you marry me, or do what ever vampires do?" He asks with a hint of a smile.

"Sirius..."

_______

A/N; Sorry its short and omg what is she gonna say? Sorry but you'll have to wait!