Chapter Eighteen; Passions.

A/N; you guys can guess whats going to go down in this chapter... yeah. So if you don'y like that sort of thing you can just skip this chapter it doesn't have any important information. Only that Sirius & Eliza love each other very, very, very much! :)

For Millie, who wanted ALOT of detail in this chapter, the perv! ;)

Chapter Eighteen; Passion.

Eliza’s P.O.V

I start to walk back to Sirius’ place. Wait is its Sirius’ place or is it our place? God, why does being a girl mean you have to read so much into a relationship? Is it only girls who do it or do guys do it to? Its like ‘see you later’ I’ve never got it. Does it mean I’ll see you later? Or is it just a saying guys say to everyone?

God, I am reading WAY too much into it.

I laugh and shake my head to myself, trust me to have a mini argument with myself in my head.

I said to Sophie that'd shag Sirius tonight. But will I do it or chicken out. Agh! Why did I promise her I would? Now I have to because when you promise something to a fairy, as little buggers, you have to go through it as it's a mini version of an unbreakable vow. But Sophie most likely won't kill me, just spray me with a water pistol.

Gah, why am I being so chicken about sleeping with him. I anit no virgin.

But this has to be the first time that 'sex' will mean more then lust or blood.

It was sex with someone I loved and cared about. I can't do it half assed; I really have to put all my heart into it.

So now Eliza. No backing out get home and jump Sirius and well 'get jiggy with it' as one wise person I call a friend told me once. 

I sighed and realized that I was now standing outside numbers 11 and 13. Number 12 suddenly appears between the two buildings, the muggles not seeing this as they were stupid. Sorry muggle lovers but they are, simple as.

I walk towards the door and place my hand on the door knob, it might no seem such a big thing but this is a totally different thing for me as I've never 'made love'.

As I said earlier, damn you Sophie.

I push the door open to be welcomed with the sent of the house, it smelt some what cleaner. I walk through the house towards the dinning room to see Sirius sitting there reading the news paper, wizarding on of course.

I lean against the door frame, tilting my head. I watch Sirius as he turns a page he looks up and sees me. His eyes widen and lighten up, he smiles and his hearts starts beating that little faster.

I smile and speed towards him taking the seat next to him. He lowers the news paper, he looks into my eyes.

"Eliza." He softly breaths out.

"Sirius..." I say, barely audible.

I lean in, removing all space between us and crash my lips to his. His hands run up my sides and rest in my hair as do mine. I lean over the two chairs separating us and sit on his lap.

I felt nervous, I've never felt neverous about anything like this before. Normally I'm top dog in bed, but now I feel as if I was a school girl about to sleep with her first boyfriend.

He nibbles my bottom lip to ask for entrance, I open my lips only an inch but he wiggles his tongue and invades my mouth. His tongue leaving a travel of blissful tingles.

I run my hand down his chest, his breathing deepens. His hands now under my top and tracing my tummy in circles, god that set my world on fire!

I can tell he's going slowly, I can feel it. I grab a fist full of his hair and kiss him passionately and deeply, he moans and returns the kisses. I was grasping his hair tightly now, it must of been painful but we were in our own little world. His hands grasp my small of my back, his nails dig into my back.

We take our kisses from each others so we can catch our breaths; Sirius starts to kiss down my neck and in that area. I moan as his lips reach just above my breasts. I bite my lip and sigh a breath of release.

Sirius stops kissing me and looks up at me, his eyes full of lust and love. "Eliza, are you sure?" He asks, I know that he's in a lot of pain for stopping.

I nod and grab his hands and use my speed to make us appear in his room.

I push him onto the bed and straddle him. I put my hands on his chest and bite my bottom lip. "I've never been so sure in my life." I lean into him and peck his lips.

He smiles, run his hands up my thighs and under my top to remove it. I do the same with him and remove his top, now both topless Sirius sits up and kisses me on lips and sighs.

"Eliza you’re so beautiful."

I smile.

"Sirius, you’re so damn sexy." He chuckles breathlessly and crashes his lips back to mine.

We start stripping each other of items and fell into an air of bliss, passion and love.

***Later... (If you want use your own dirty minds to make up what they did ;))***

I was lying across Sirius sweat covered chest. His heart was beating a hundred times a minute; well let’s say that was a massive work out.

Some how sleeping with Sirius was different to everyone else I've ever slept with, most likely because I loved him.

I smiled to myself. Sirius wrapped his arm around me and held me to his chest.

"Love you Eliza." He says kissing the top of my head.

"Love you more..." I say pulling him closer to me.

Sirius flips me over so he’s above me he raises his eyebrow.

"Well I love you more, I'll prove it." He winks.

Lets just say this work out was better then the first!

~~~~~~

A/N; Okay I hope that was okay :L I dunno that is the first scene between two people you know ;) so I hope it was okay and if it wasn't well you can stuff it :) Anyhow hope you enjoyed it, wow that sounds so wrong. Ill shut up now!