Chapter Twenty Six; Yule Ball.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own harry potter! Oui?

-->Just wanted to add that this chapter is for BlackAmber whose book Famous Vs. Werewolf is a great harry potter fanfic, go read, plus her story helped mine a little by giving me ideas. So go check out her story now and tell you friend about it!

Chapter Twenty Six; Yule Ball.

Eliza's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since the first, horrible, task. It was slowly getting colder and more Christmassy; many kids would come in after there free periods caked in snow and moan they were cold. Really it's there faults for getting bored and rolling about in the snow!

The whole school has been at a buzz after Albus told them there was going to be a Yule ball. Every were you go around the school all I can smell is teenage hormones and all I can hear are boys moaning and girls gossiping. Really this whole ball was pissing me off already and it hasn't even started yet!

I was walking up and down the halls of the school as normal, as this year I didn't have to teach therefore I had to make up my own ways to keep myself entertained. I heard a type of ball room music playing from one of the larger rooms in the castle; I walk towards it and peek in. I was welcomed by the Gryffindor house all learning ballroom dancing. I see Ron being the only one dancing, with Minnie. I giggle to myself.

I wiggle myself into the room and take the seat next to Hermione; she looks up and sees me. I point to Ron and mouth whisper "Fail Wale."

Hermione giggles but no one seems to notice as everyone is laughing at Ron. Ron sees me in the corner of his eye; I wave to him and put my thumbs up. He glares.

"Now everyone find a partner!" Minnie says as she releases Ron, whom seems happy about it.

All the girls stand up and all the boys look all around the room expect the girl. Neville looks around and gets up; he gets a rather pretty girl and starts dancing with her pretty well. I laugh and get up from my seat and walk towards the boys.

My heels clicking each time I take a step, I walk to stand in front of the Weasley twins and hold out my hand. "Who will take me for this dance?" I ask, both twins’ cheeks blush.

One stands up and bows to me. "I will do my lady."

I shake my head. "Not my lady, I'm actually a countess."

The twin looks at me and raises my eyebrow. I shrug and take his hand. He places his hand on my waist and I place a hand on his shoulder. We start to dance and let’s just say I am never, EVER having him as a dance partner again.

"Bloody hell Fred. Your worse then Godric Gryffindor!" I laugh, Fred looks down.

"You knew Godric Gryffindor?" He asks.

"Yeah. Had a fancy for me that Gryffindor, I liked Salazar more."

Fred mock gasps. "Traitor!"

I giggle. "Nha, Salazar knew about a bath. Smelly boys aren't such a turn on. Take note!"

Fred raises a hand to his chest. "Moi, a turn off? The horror."

I stop dancing and pat him on the shoulder. "It's a lesson we all need to learn."

Fred falls to the floor and fake sobs. Everyone turns to me, I shrug. "I told him to take note that smelly boys are a turn off."

Everyone laughs, Fred carries on sobbing on the floor until his brother comes and picks him up. "Fred its gonna be okay, we'll get you some help." Says George patting Fred’s back.

Fred fake wipes his nose and eyes. "Thank you Doctor George."

I raise an eyebrow. "Where's Doctor George, I see no doctor. Only two smelly boys!" I laugh. Both of the twins get up and start chasing me down the hall, there no match to me and my vampire speed!