Day One

Mitch POV
The last few days of my life have been crazy. I was on YouTube and saw a video of this really hot guy singing, said his name was Scott. Then he mentioned his couple friends in the video and I decided to watch. A girl named Kirstie and her boyfriend Avi were singing a duet together and it was so sweet. THEN I saw on the news that this video of a guy named Kevin was going viral, a Yale graduate who beat boxed and played the cello at once. Seriously anyone can get on the news, like this girl who can talk backwards, but this guy was worthy. I decided to leave comments on all their performances and they surprisingly replied back, said they saw MY singing video on my channel and thought it was amazing. We all chatted together in a group chat for about two or three weeks now and decided to start a band. I know, crazy. Five people who all found each other on the internet who've only known each other for less than a month decide to make a life changing decision. It's like fate suddenly pushed us together to see if the puzzle pieces would connect. Let's find out.
A few weeks later everyone had moved to LA with all their stuff and settled down in apartments.Ironically Scott and I moved into the same apartments, and even on the same floors.Seriously I'm really scared of how fate is. The rest of the members moved into apartments not too far away.
I was carrying boxes up to my room when I happened to pass by Scott on the way to the elevator.
Scott:Oh,hey there Mitch. What are you up to?
Mitch:Um, just moving in my stuff.
Scott:Here, let me help.
He walked over to me and grabbed the boxes out of my hand. Jesus he's been working out.
Mitch:Oh-uh you don't have to do that. I don't want to bother you.
Scott:No worries, I'm not busy. Which floor do you live on?
Mitch:Tenth floor,room 15.
Scott:Same!I'm room 16. *wink* Dear lord that was attractive.
Mitch:*giggle* How ironic.
We were able to move all my stuff to my room in less than an hour and I ended up having Scott over for dinner.
Scott:Wow you're really good at cooking.
Mitch:Thanks, it's not that great.
Scott:Are you kidding?Any girl would be lucky to have a guy who can cook this good.
I looked down at my plate and I think Scott knew something was up.
Scott:I'm so sorry did I say something wrong?
Mitch:It's fine. I should've told you but I was too nervous. I've never told anyone this but my parents.
Scott:Well,we're gonna be working with each other for a while so you can trust me.
Mitch:Are you sure you won't judge?
Scott:I swear not to judge.
Mitch:...I'm gay.
Scott:*sigh* Phew.
Mitch:W-what.
Scott:You made this so much easier to say out loud. I'm gay too.
Mitch:*giggle* No way.
Scott:You want me to prove it?
Mitch:How?
Scott got out of his chair and walked over to me.He took my hands and lead me to the living room. Then he kissed me. On the lips. Even though he gave me no time to process anything,I let him fill my mouth with pleasure. Scott lifted me up and laid me down on the couch, him on top with his arms around my waist, my hands in his hair and on his neck.His tongue entered my mouth and I let out an accidental moan, but Scott found it endearing and smirked. After a while, Scott stopped kissing me and looked me directly in the eyes.
Mitch:Is there something wrong?
Scott:Only the fact that you're not my boyfriend yet. Should we fix that?
I smiled widely and hugged him really tight, causing his body to fall onto mine.
Mitch:We're supposed to meet with the rest of the band next week.
Scott:Great, we'll tell them then.
He gestured for my hand and I accepted. Scott helped me back up and we said our goodbyes before he went back to his apartment room. I got ready for bed and drifted off to sleep with the taste of my boyfriend still on my lips.