Naughty Mitchy

Scott POV
Today I bought a new pair of clothes and was so excited to wear it. Wow,I sound like my boyfriend. I took a selfie in the mirror and posted it on Snapchat. I wonder how many screenshot notifications I'll get. I walked out and saw Mitch in the living room. It looked like he dropped something under the coffee table because he bent down to get it. Damn it. I was staring at his butt as he went down and crawled to search for his missing item. I couldn't stand it, what this boy was doing drove me insane. Mitch was mumbling to himself then got up.
Mitch:Dammit.
Third Person POV
Scott quickly walked over and grabbed Mitch by the waist before he could've went down again. Mitch got startled and Scott whispered in his ear.
Scott:Stop doing that.
Mitch smirked at Scott's low voice.
Mitch:What babe?
Scott:You know what I mean. Stop showing your perfect ass if I can't get some.
Mitch turned around and got closer to Scott's face.
Mitch:Well why don't you?
Scott POV
Mitch's seductive tone sent me over the edge. I pulled Mitch's head closer and kissed him hungrily. Our mouths moved in sync and we explored each other's bodies with our hands. When my hands got down to his butt, I squeezed them and lifted him up. I carried him to our shared bedroom and set him down on our king size bed.Yeah,we decided to get a king size because why not.I kept kissing his neck and started removing his clothes until I was shirtless and Mitch was in his boxers. I decided to have fun and tease him for a bit. I grinded down on Mitch's hard "problem".
Mitch:Ah,take me now daddy.
I smirked and reached out my arm over to our nightstand,pretending to get the lube but grabbed the remote instead.
Scott:C'mon babe lets watch TV!
I got off of Mitch and lied down on the bed and turned on the TV/Netflix. Mitch straddled me and looked me dead in the eye.
Mitch:No. Fair.
I laughed and pulled him to my side and let him snuggle under the blanket with me. I kissed his forehead and he smiled and laid his head on my shoulder.
Scott:I'm sorry baby. I didn't want to do it but you kept teasing me so I had to get back at you.
Mitch:What?I didn't do anything.
Scott:Oh really?Then don't have your perfect ass in the air next time and I won't tease you.
Mitch bit his lip and got closer to my ear.
Mitch:Did you like that,daddy?
Scott:What am I gonna do with you?
Mitch:Netflix and chill?
I bit my lips and turned to him.
Scott:Hell yeah.
Short story but I hope you enjoyed!And I seriously need to find a time other than midnight to publish😂