The Song Part One

Mitch POV
The band was working on our original album and brainstorming ideas for new tracks. Scott and I had an idea for what was supposed to be Track 4,called Misbehavin. We worked in sync and listened to each other's ideas,as well as expressing our own.We finished half of the song by the time our duo session was over. After that, we went over to where everyone else was and told them our idea. They all thought it would be a great hit and started arranging our parts. By the time we were done, it'd been time for dinner. We packed up our things and started to leave. When I was going back to the lounge to get my bag, I heard Scott and the crew talking. I didn't want to be an eavesdropper, but I needed to know what they were talking about so I got closer to the door and listened.
Kirstie:That's so sweet Scott. But do you think "you know who" is gonna be okay with it?
Scott:I hope he is because I wrote it just for him. We've been apart for a long time and I need to show him I care.
I covered my mouth and ran away from the lounging room. Tears were filling my eyes and my vision started to blur. I got in the car not caring about my bag and drove straight home. As soon as I'm in, I run up the stairs and slam my bedroom door shut. I flop on my bed and let my tears flow down. I started sobbing into my blanket and wanted to die. How could he sing it to Alex?We planned it as our duet and wanted to share it FIRST on the radio, or on stage during tour. We did NOT plan on singing it as a SOLO especially for just one person. the only reason I'm so upset is because this song was very special to me, mainly because Scott and I wrote it together. I had strong feelings for him but was too late to tell because he already had someone ask him out. Alex. He wasted his time in acting school because that guy was not a good faker. Anytime I would get close to Scott, he would either give me a death stare or laugh his way on over to get in between us. He acts friendly to everyone but I can tell he forces it around me. I don't know why Scott said yes to him in the first place. I lie there with my face wet and sad music playing from my phone. I heard a sudden knock on my door and go to open it. It was Scott. I quickly wipe my face and greet him, putting on my best fake smile.
Mitch:Hey there.
Scott:Hey you left your bag back at the lounge. *hands Mitch his bag*
Mitch:Oh, thank you.
Scott:Is everything okay it seemed like you were crying.
You had to say that. Now it felt like my tears were trying to be held back by a dam that was on the verge of bursting.
Mitch:Oh me?I'm fine. You can go back to your boyfriend now.
I said that one word very quietly so he couldn't hear.
Scott:Sorry, I couldn't hear that last part.
Mitch:Nothing. Never mind. Just get back to what you were doing.
Scott:Mitch,you don't seem okay. Do you need me to help?
No please don't.
Mitch:I'm fine. I was just watching something sad on my phone.
I'm not fine. Please comfort me.
Scott:Are you sure?I can come in and watch a movie with you.
That'd be great.
Mitch:Scott I said I'm fine.
Scott:Mitch y-
Mitch:Fine Scott!'m not fine, I'm doing really terribly!Why, because I just found out the man I loved was gonna serenade a written song to his mean ass lover!And to top it all off, he doesn't even care about me at all...
By the end of my shouting, my voice had already broken and I was straight up sobbing.
Scott:M-Mitch, I didn't know. I-
He went to grab my hand but I pulled back. I looked up at him through my tears eyes and I can see the despair in his eyes.I know he feels bad, but for now I have to stay strong until I know what's going on. I turn my back towards him and walk into my room, shutting the door before any more words can be spoken. I sat back down on my bed and cried until I drained all the energy left in my body.