I Do

It was our final show on tour. Our last destination was in Arlington,Texas, where it all began. I had something planned that I guarantee will make this day a moment to remember for Mitch.
*The day before*
*ring*ring*
Mike:Hey Scott!
Scott:Hey Mike! You excited for us to perform tomorrow?
Mike:Yeah! I can't wait to come see you guys perform!
Scott:Cool. By the way,I-I need to ask you something.
Mike:Ask me anything you need Scott.
Scott:sigh. I'm so nervous. I don't know how to say this.
Mike:Scott, you're like family to me. You can tell me anything.
Scott:Are you sure?
Mike:Of course I am. You have a secret, I'll keep it. You want to get serious, I'm listening.
Scott:Alright. I-I wanted to a-ask you for.....uh.....your blessing.
Mike:Scott.
Scott:Y-yes?
Mike:Of course I'll give you my blessing.
Scott:Really?!
Mike:Scott, I've known about Mitch's sexuality for a LONG time now. Mitch has only had one boyfriend so far but he broke my son's heart badly. You're the only person I've ever thought of that can take care of Mitch. So Scott, I give you my blessing.
Scott:Thank you thank you thank you!
Mike:And can you promise me something Scott?
Scott:Anything.
Mike:Please take care of Mitch for me. I know since you guys have always been on tour we can't be there to support him and since you're always with him, can you please look after my son for me?
Scott:Of course. I'll risk anything for Mitch.
Mike:Thank you Scott. I feel more relieved now for Mitch's safety.
Scott:Thank you too, Mike. See you tomorrow!
Mike:See ya guys tomorrow!
*back to present time*
We were performing our last song On My Way Home. I saw Mike and Nel,who also agreed with Mike on the marriage, in the audience, smiling at me. Once we finished our song and said our goodbyes, it was time for me to make my move.
Scott:Thank you for coming to our last show!I have one more special announcement to make before we leave.
The audience got quiet. I turned to look at Mitch. My heart was beating so fast but I knew I had to do this.
Scott:Mitch?
He turned to look at me, his gorgeous brown eyes looking me.
Scott:I've been wanting to do this for a long time but,I never had the courage to.
Mitch looked at me confused. I turned to the audience,one hand on the box in my pocket.
Scott:How many of the audience members in here ship Scomiche?
From that one question, the whole audience erupted in noise. Mitch turned and scanned the whole room.
POV change
I looked at the whole room that had erupted in screams and yelling out things like Yeah! and I ship it! I turned to look at Scott, but didn't see anything until I looked down and dropped my microphone, hands covering my mouth. Scott was down on one knee.
Scott:Mitch, ever since I met you I knew that I could never let you go. You've been with me through thick and thin and all I want to do is take care of you and make you happy. The past 3 years we've been dating have been the best years of my life because I got to call you my boyfriend. But from this moment on, I hope to call you my husband. Scott pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it up to reveal a diamond ring.
Scott:Mitch Grassi, will you do me the honor of becoming Mitch Grassi-Hoying and marry me?
I had tears streaming down my face and nodded. He happily took my hand and gently slipped the ring on my finger. Scott stood and lifted me up,kissing me with more passion than ever. I rested my forehead against his and we looked into each others eyes, smiling the biggest smiles I think we've ever had. He put me down and pulled me into a sweet embrace. The crowd roared with cheers and the rest of the band ran out from the back of the stage,where Scott had apparently told them to go before the proposal. I looked out into the crowd and saw my dad cheering, and my mom in tears of joy. Scott kissed the top of my head and I hugged him tighter.
Scott:I love you,Hoying.
Mitch:I love you too,Grassi.