"She's Backless Today"

It was Tuesday, and that meant uploading a new Superfruit video. Mitch and I decided to do a holiday themed Q&A.
Scott:"Oh my god look how sensual this is."
Mitch:"She's backless today."
Scott:Which means I can sneak right in there." Mitch:"No!"
Mitch turned around showing his bare back and I snuck both my hands around him only to slip into his backless shirt and tickle him as he squirms to break free.
Mitch:"S-Scott!You know I-I'm ticklish!
Mitch had a giggle fit and Scott kept working his hands up and down Mitch's sides.
Mitch:"Scott, p-please!"
Scott lightly pushed Mitch back on the bed and leaned down, getting closer to his ear.
Scott:"Beg for it."
Mitch shivered as Scott's warm breath sent his body with chills. He turned until his lips were barely brushing against Scott's lips.
Mitch:"Please daddy. I'll do anything you want."
Scott smirked at the response and pushed his lips against his boyfriend's. Damn Mitch's lips were plump. I could kiss them all day.
Scott's left hand was around Mitch's waist and his right beside him for support as he hovered over, Mitch's hand on his neck. Scott traced his tongue along Mitch's bottom lip and the brunette eagerly allowed for entrance. It was a heated make out session as both boys were fighting for dominance. Scott won and explored Mitch's mouth, not breaking away. Both pulled away to catch their breath and looked into each other's eyes. Mitch smiled at Scott,admiring his handsome features.
Mitch:"Happy now daddy?" he said in a quiet voice.
Scott:"You know when you call me daddy it gives me a sign that you want me."
Mitch bit his bottom lip and leaned closer to Scott's face.
Mitch:"Maybe I do,daddy."
Scott went for Mitch's lips but Mitch quickly turned away and got up leaving Scott on the bed alone.
Mitch:"Cmon baby we have to finish recording."
Scott got up with a disappointed look on his face.
Scott:"Really babe?"
Mitch giggled as he knew he left Scott hard.
Scott:"You know I hate it when you tease me."
Mitch turned to look at Scott who had an adorable puppy face on that made it even harder for Mitch to leave him like that. He walked over to his taller boyfriend and embraced him,arms wrapped around each other.
Mitch:"I'm sorry Scotty, but we have to finish filming."
Scott:"You could've told me instead of leaving me hanging like that."
Scott kissed the top of Mitch's head and Mitch smiled,filling with love.
Mitch:I'm sorry, but do you want to continue after we're done?"
Scott nodded excitedly and ran over to the camera.
Scott:"Cmon babe hurry!"
Mitch laughed at Scott's eagerness to make out with him. It's moments like this that Mitch knows he'll never be alone again.
Scott:"Hey babe?"
Mitch:"What is it hubby?
Scott:"I really love you."
Mitch:"I love you more."
"I really love you."Words so simple made Mitch feel so much more heart filled.