Drunk Incident Part Two

Scott POV
Mitch and I walked into the club and was hit with the loud music and fragrance of alcohol. We walked over to the bar and ordered our drinks. After a few drinks shots we were wasted. Crush by Goshfather played and this was one of Mitch's favorite songs because he dug electronic music. Mitch grabbed my hand and dragged us out on the dance floor. He started dancing and I followed with my body closely behind his. When the bass dropped, Mitch's dance moves got even sexier. His hands were in his hair and at one point of the song his hips grinded on mine. I was trying to hold back a moan but my hands refused to keep away. I pulled Mitch around and slammed my lips against his. He immediately reacted and put his hand around my neck,pulling me closer. Before it got too heated, I lead him out of the club and into the car to go back to our apartment. I could tell Mitch was horny because he had one hand on my shoulder the whole ride and the other rubbing down my leg.
Mitch:Drive faster daaddy.
His voice drove me insane and I decided to speed up since it was 1:30 a.m. and there were only a few cars that were on the road.
We made it home soon and were in the house in no time. As soon as we were in, I pushed Mitch against the wall and let my hunger take over. I grabbed Mitch's perfect ass and lifted him up. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths, none of us pulling apart. I went down and started sucking on Mitch's neck and he let out a moan. When I found his sweet spot, I kept sucking on it, biting and licking on that area. I carried Mitch over to the bed, still kissing his perfect plump lips and set him down. I can tell Mitch was anxious because he started to quickly remove my shirt.
Mitch:Too.Much.Clothes.
Mitch talked in between kisses and kept removing our clothing until Mitch and I were only in our boxers, except Mitch for some reason didn't remove his sweater. He still looked hot AF thought with his messy hair and angelic face.
I started grinding down on Mitch and he let out a load moan. I kept fastening the pace, crating more friction until Mitch put his hand on my lips,stopping the kiss.
Mitch:You. Out of those boxers,NOW.
He spoke the last word with hunger and demand and I couldn't resist. I removed the last piece of clothing on me,along with Mitch's boxers. We went back to kissing again and at one point the end of my dick pressed against Mitch's ass. He let out another moan and suddenly whispered in my ear.
Mitch:No,prep. I need you right now.
Scott:Beg for it.
Mitch:Please daddy.
That's it. Those words drove me insane.
I grabbed my hard length and started to slowly enter Mitch. He gasped and I stopped to make sure he was okay but he gave me a quick nod and I just pushed all the way in.
Mitch:Ah!
I picked up the pace and started to feel the heat.
Mitch:Mm!Ah-daddy!Faster!
Scott:Ahh!Mitchy!
My abs started to tighten and I felt the feeling coming.
Mitch POV
Scott entered me and he was huge.Seriously,the feeling was great.I gripped onto his shoulder leaving my fingernail marks.I felt the feeling coming and I could tell Scott did too because his thrusts started slowing down.Wow,sex is tiring.
Scott POV
After a few more thrusts, I came inside Mitch and I felt a looot better. Mitch came after with a little help.
Scott&Mitch:Ahhh.
I took my length out of Mitch and laid next to him, both of us breathing hard. After that, we just put our boxers back on and cuddled until we fell asleep.
Scott:Goodnight and happy birthday Mitchy. I hope you enjoyed your day.
I whispered to Mitch and kissed his forehead. He smiled and kissed my lips.
Mitch:Goodnight to you too Scooter. And I DEFINITELY had a great day with the way it ended.
Scott:Do you think we're sober yet?
Mitch:Definitely.
I laughed and kissed him again before drifting off to sleep.
Mitch POV
Best,birthday,EVER.
So that was the end of Drunk Incidents!I think I feel pretty confident for how this turned out and I hope you guys enjoyed it!😄😄😄