OC Review: Wildfire

Here's a pretty cool OC sent in by Midnightwolf- ! Comments in bold.

Name: Wildfire

I like it! It really fits the character, and I love the prefix Wild-!

Gender: Tom

Whew! Tom OCs are usually less cliche!

Clan: Roaringclan

Hmm... I like that you made your own clan, but I'm not really sure about Roaring. It's okay, though.

Rank: Warrior

I hope he serves his clan well!!

Looks: Sleeked furred white calico with dark orange and light orange spots. His eyes are dark green with gold specks.

Cool! Male calicos are a good alternative to torties, and are kinda uncommon (in the OC universe). I like the eyes, too! Gold flecks are a nice addition.

Personality: He is cocky and a showoff but sometimes that can lead him into dangerous situations when he is trying to showoff. He can be playful and funny around his clan but a determined fighter in battles.

This seems really well-developed and correlates with the backstory in a great way. I wouldn't change it at all, though maybe add another minor flaw. An idea for that could be that to make him insensitive to others? For instance maybe he pushes other to be daring like him?

Backstory: As a kit he was the first one to try anything. He was the first to try fresh kill and also the first to fully explore the camp. As he reached apprenticeship he would train hard with his mentor Silverforest. He reached the age of a warrior and found his mate, Thorntail. He was in many battles and sadly Thorntail died in one. He became depressed and soon died of not eating and depression.

I absolutely love the idea of him being the first to try everything! This is a great example of an exciting and cool backstory without the cliche-ness of prophecies and stuff. The cause of death is realistic, sad, and intriguing. Don't change a thing!!!

Mate: Thorntail

Great name c: Her dying is a little overused, but the way you did it is perfect.

Family: Mother- Leafstorm Father- Goldenstripe Sisters- Mistfoot, Sandpelt

I like the names a lot. And I'm glad they don't all die.

Overall, Wildfire is a near-perfect OC! All I'd do is consider adding another minor flaw and that's it! I love the whole idea of him.

Rating: 9.5/10

a/n: yeah, yeah, yeah that one was short but i'm tired okay

-drift