Somewhere Only We Know (Klaine)

Start from the beginning

 And I know just what she'll say if I can make this pain go,

 Can we stop this for a minute?

You know, I can tell that your heart isn't in it, or with it.

 Blaine sang, as tears welled in his eyes. 

 Tell me with your mind, body, and spirit

I can make your tears fall down like the showers that are British,

Weather were together or apart,

We can both remove the mask's

And admit we regret it from the start.

 Finn sung as he looked over at Rachel. Kurt and Quinn were whispering in each others ears about the way Finn was dancing. And usually Kurt never did that.

 If you're pretending from the start, like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss,

Can mend your broken heart,

So we can start it all over again.

 Again all of them were singing now, and Blaine was choking on tears.

 You'll never know, how to make it on your own,

And you'll never show weakness for letting go,

I guess you're still hurt, if this is over,

But do you really want to be alone?

 Artie sang as his eyes flashed with pain.

 If you're pretending from the start, like this, 

With a tight grip, then my kiss, can mend your broken heart,

I might miss, everything you said to me.

 Puck sang looking directly at Quinn, and so was SAM. But Quinn was to busy laughing with Kurt to see.

 And I can lend your broken parts,

That might fit, like this,

And I will give you all my heart,

So we can start it all over again.

If you're pretending from the start, like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss, can mend your broken heart,

I might miss, everything you said to me,

And I can lend your broken parts,

that might fit, like this,

And I will give you all my heart,

So we can start it all over again.

 The song ended and everyone clapped. When Blaine seen that Kurt didn't clap, or wasn't even paying attention, he sighed and turned, running out of the room. When Kurt stopped talking to Quinn. he noticed that Blaine wasn't in the room anymore. "I'll meet you outside at the roof." Kurt said jolting up and running out the door.

 He found Blaine sitting in the auditorium, in the same chairs where him and Kurt first kissed. Kurt sighed and walked over to the chairs, cocking a hip. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a hit. Blaine looked up and shook his head. "You know those are bad for you, right?" 

"Yes father, I know." Kurt rolled his eyes and cracked his neck. 

 "What's up with you?" Blaine asked, wiping a few tears away. 

 "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!?" Kurt yelled laughing. Blaine glared his eyes. 

 "Sit." 

 "Why?"

 "Just sit." Kurt did as he was told, as Blaine turned to look at him. "What's wrong with me, is that last night you were so bright and today you're dark. You are being a skank? Why? I tried signing my heart out to you but you were too busy talking to your stupid gang member. I love Quinn and all but she was the one who made you become a skank isn't she?" 

 "Look Blaine, I did this because no one understood me but Quinn. She gave me the idea, yes, but I also took part. So don't sit there and say shit like that. I heard you, and I told you last night that I couldn't trust you yet. So there." Kurt scoffed and burned his cigarette in the floor. Blaine shook his head. 

 "Does your dad know you did this?" 

 "No, but I don't care." Kurt shrugged, pulling his lip ring between his teeth. 

 "Because you're a skank?" 

 "Right." Kurt nodded and looked around. "I hope you know that I am quitting Glee club, right?" Blaine's head snapped back over to Kurt. 

 "What?!" 

 "Yeah. Sorry. I'll see you at home." Kurt stood up, walking out, going to meet the skanks. Leaving Blaine, wondering why?