The last video

My parents just went out to buy some things for dinner, when the family comes over tonight.

So I decide to go to the living room and watch the last video: Happy moments with the gang

I turn the TV and start watching.

Aunt Monica is filming and is 1994 and it's Thanksgiving. Apparently everybody is about to eat cheese and bread, they all look happy ,once they all accept they're plans are ruined. Damm, mom and dad look so young, but I think they weren't together yet...aaaa (I sight) the times before the problems.

The video cuts and jumps one year later, 1995-1996, I'm actually not so sure. This is when my uncles Chandler and Joey are stick to the TV, man they are lazy haha. I can also see my parents getting ready just about to go to their first date. So there's when everything started. Ohh if I could just go to the past and tell them to stay together once and for all, my life now would be so much easier.

Then there's a video on Thanksgiving again in 1996, they're now in the park, omg hahah my mom is looking around not knowing how to play, I can see in the back my aunt Monica and my dad fighting about a...troll? I think...I can figure it out.

Anyway ,after a couple more videos ,one from after they change apartments, aunt Phoebe is pregnant with the triplets and mom and aunt Monica are very very upset about their new apartment, but I gotta admit it's kinda funny. Then in one of the videos I can see Ben! He's saying goodbye to my dad , he's about to go to London?? He...he was gonna get marry with some Emily? What??- I scream a little loud - OMG - I say to my self as a reaction of shock, damm I'm starting to sound like Janice, uncle Chandler's ex-girlfriend hahah. But back to the subject ,I keep repeting "what'' on my mind. That's why they were still nervous! And I thought the worst thing was the breakup, I mean...he almost ruins everything!! What was he thinking, of what I can see, she was a total Bitch!! With my mom and also days before the wedding. Why would they put this on "Happy Moments"? It should be in...stupid moments.
One part of me doesn't want to keep watching this but the other has curiosity. So, as I see foward on the video, dad apparently said the wrong name at the altar (very good!!). So a few months later they get divorce. Later on, they are in Las Vegas, there are some takes of the city, and...What??? They were married?? But...but...how? They weren't even couple. Oh dear god, can't believe they were married for several months. I'm actually glad they got divorced because the other wedding was really special. Damm another drunken mistake, this people don't get enough of those.
Years pass with Christmases, Thanksgivings, birthdays, my birth, vacations in Barbados. They were a funny gang, I wish that in the future I can have a friendship as strong as that one. At the end of the video, my aunt Phoebe is filming mom's goodbye party as she was going to go to...Paris? She was going to leave? Omg! To think that I could now speak french. I can see all crying and my dad more depressed than ever. After a while...the video cuts and the last part appears. My aunt Monica and my uncle Chandler are moving, the apartment is empty. Omg , I can see my little cousins on the chairs, aww they were so cute. My mom is...back!? Did...did she came back beacuse of my dad? That is so sweet. God they look so in love. After that the video cuts off.

So...if they said they got marry 3 years after I was born...and my cousins were born in 2004...they had to get marry in 2005, a year after this.

So now I'm just sitting here and thinking of all the stuff they told me and that I figured out...and they're right. I mean that's the crazyest love story I've ever heard but...now that I think about it...it didn't influence at all in my childhood, I mean nothing bad.

Ughh but I'm still a little confused, why did they lied to me before? I know they wanted to protect me and said that I wouldn't understand but I still have sooo many questions.

Then my brother gets out of his room, interrupting my thoughts.

-----------------------

Hi guys! Please let me know if you like it by voting or commenting. That would really help me a lot :)