Advices

Rachel's POV

Hey! How are you doing? - Monica says.

Good...I think- I reply not so happy.

What happened? - Chandler says a little bit worried.

Today we promised Emma that we would tell her the truth and...now we are not even trough half of the story and she's screaming and asking already - Ross says a little bit frustrated.

Oh my god - Monica says - So far...what did you told her?

Well...we started by giving her some videos about her first birthday and our wedding - I begin to say - and she started wondering why was she older in our wedding.

So did you told her about what exactly happened when she was born or you didn't get to that? - Chandler says, surprisingly without any jokes.

We did, we told her everything what has to do with Joey - Ross says.

How did she react? - Monica asks.

Not soo good...about the Joey stuff - I say worried.

And the worst part is that she wants to know about our past - Ross says also worried.

Hey, don't worry, the thing is on how you tell her, like in our case when we told the twins they were adopted - Monica begins to say - In your case you have to tell her calmly, I mean you could say " We loved each other very much but in that time things began to get complicated " or something like that.

Yeah...yeah that's a good idea - Ross says.

Yeah I think it could work out - I say - thanks guys for the advice.

Guys? - Monica asks - I think I was the one who gave it to you- she says with a laugh.

And that's why I love her, always thinking in her husband - Chandler says sarcasticly.
Monica gives him a look and he stops laughing.

Well...anyways thank you - Ross says.
.............................

(This is what was happening in Emma's room while the adults were talking)

Emma's POV
Omg!! Erica...I'm dying of curiosity!!! - I say desperately.

What happened?? - Erica asks worried.

Well...to sum up - I begin to say - My parents weren't married when I was born, I'm practicly a product of a one night stand and mom almost marry uncle Joey.

Wow...that's a...that's a lot to take- Erica says.

And they say there's more! - I say - I really don't know how to react - I say almost screaming.

Well you're not doing a very good job now - Erica says laughing a little but stops when I give her a glare - ok, you just have to think straight - she says - Like try to put you in their shoes, what would you have done then?

I tried - I say - But it's just to complicate, I mean they had so many problems and I think they were a couple before because if not, my birth would just have been too weird. But the question now is...why did they break up?

Well you don't know that for sure - Erica begans - perhaps they were too inmature for a serious relationship and just didn't work out until a few years later.

I guess you're right - I say as I sit in my bed - how come you get to be so smart? You're just 2 years younger than me and you give better advices.

Well I think that when my parents told Jack and me we were...adopted, I realized there could be worst things than that and that if it wasn't for them, we would probably be in an orphanage - she says very calm - Try to always think in the worst circumstance, what's the worst thing it could have happened?

Yeah...yeah, you're right - I say - I don't think any bad could have happened, I mean after all, they did get married and had another child.

See? You have nothing to worry about - Erica says hugging me.

Thanks by the way - I say - I'm gonna talk to them and try to think straight.

After a while of talking, I realize the time and I have to meet my friends at the mall so I say goodbye to my family and go.

-----------------------------------

Sorry guys for the late updating!!!
I was really busy at school but I'm gonna try to update every weekend or so.
Please comment or vote so I can know if you really like it.