New discoveries

They look very serious. I actually never knew much of my birth but somehow I always knew there was something my parents weren't telling me.
I don't know what to say, so I start looking for words and the only thing that comes out of my mouth is:

Why are you giving me these other 2? - I say as I point to the ones that were not from my birthday.

Just watch them - my mom says seriously. She's scaring me.

So I go to the livingroom with the TV and start watching : Emma's first birthday.
They say Thomas can watch them with me but he won't understand anyways. I sit in one of the couches and mom and dad sit in the other.

First there's my uncle Joey saying some jokes about hot girls, then there's my grandparents Jack and Judy (they're still alive by the way), after that there's my uncle Chandler saying if I was still enjoying my nap, he's so funny, next to him is my aunt Monica. After a while my aunt Phoebe gives me the "gift" of music and it's very funny and my uncle Joey with his reading, very funny but emotional.
It was sad that Ben  wasn't there, I wanted to see my half brother on my birthday, guess he was busy.

Everything else, apart from the hilarious cake, seems to be normal, but the more I watch it, the more I realize it is a weird apartment. I pause the video as I ask: Where were we?

That was my and uncle Joey's apartment - mom says shaking a little bit.

What? How was this your apartment? - I ask a little bit scared of hearing the answer.

Your mom and I didn't live together then - my dad says softly.

Di..did you guys have a fight? - I ask.

No....we...we weren't...married - my mom says nervously.

Did you even were a couple? - I ask confused.

Nnno... - my dad says trying to clear his throat -hmm....hmm...we weren't married when we had you.

What? - I ask scared - Was I even planned?

Not excatly - my dad says softly, trying not making me mad - We got together one night, when your uncle Chandler and your aunt Mon got engaged.

So....does that mean....I was a mistake? - I say confused and a little bit angry.

No...no...that's not...what....- my mom says as she is trying to find words.

If I was a mistake....when did you got married? - I say trying to calm down.

3 years later....- dad says softly.

But that doesn't mean we weren't happy to have you! - my mom says very quick.

3?!?!? - I say - I not mad about my birth, I'm mad beacuse you lied to me, was that sooo difficult to say before?

We thought you wouldn't understand - my mom says with tears in her eyes.

We thought it was the best - my dad says.

Well you thought wrong! -I say. I take a deep breath and start talking again - I want to finish watching.

So I put play on it and the last thing that appears, is a message from my parents and a scream from aunt Phoebe saying: Run Alan!!! Run you hairy bastard!!!!!! - I laugh a little bit.

So I get up and put the other disc on: Our Wedding. I put play on it.