Tielar&I<3

So Went Home & Started cleaning everything up Changing the steets straightening up the bathroom . Then I Hoped in the shower. *35minutes later* I hoped out and started bumping my favorite song By Plies : "From The Hood" & Started gettin dressed and shit . I Dont know why tho If Tielar coming over here lol. But i put on my polo shirt With The Polo hat With the True religion Jeans & The polo boots. As soon As i Was Done She Called & Said she was on her Way.... She pulled in the new 2014 charger . She Came in & Sat on the couch took off her shoes & shit like she was at home. i guess she really did like me since she was so comfortable around me. So We Started Watching Love & Basketball & you know that's When Everything Started happening .. Her Hands started to wonder in my pants & my hands started to wonder in her's ... She Seemed So Experienced but she was a virgin tho? ... She Got on top of me And took off her pants and panties and i took off my pants and boxers ... then she turned her body upside down then started sucking my dick & i started eating her out... She said she always wanted to 69 & so did I ... That went on for about 8 more minutes i got her soaking wet then i picked her up then carried her upstairs to my room. I layed her on the bed got on top of her & started....She was so calm about it even tho it was her first time. We were going at it for about an hour Till we both Fell Asleep ... I Woke Up The Next Morning Without her by my side... Why did she leave??

VOTE, VOTE , VOTE , COMMENT , LEAVE SUGGESTIONS GIVE ME IDEAS . and alsoo wanna be updated On when I'm gunna update...Follow me on Instgram @karakocain @karakocain @karakocain @karakocain