The Begining

Once I snorted That Line I felt Like A NEW PERSON. I felt like i had no worries in the world I felt like I could do anything in the world. it brought me out of reality and that was something that i felt  that I needed at the time. i was up from 8 o'clock at tight till 8 o'clock in the morning  but i wasent tired so i left the hotel and walked all the way back home. I got back home took a shower and chilled. I checked my phone and had  2 unred messages. Guess who texted me..... TIELAR. 

I was to happy lol i texted her back but i got no reply which really fucked up my vibe. So i took a nap and woke up with a missed call from my big homie, so i called him back and he said come to his house ASAP. I rode the bike over there and i knew something was up because all the homies was at his house

and my head told me right... my big homie gave me a gun and a skee Mask and said its time to put in work. So we pulled up to this house slowlllyyy and rolled the windows down and me my big homie and this other little homie taytay started shooting the house up. all i heard was kids and women yelling. then we skerted off in the car we got back to my big homie house and i asked him why did we just do that and he said because thats were he see all the enemies hang out at.

so after that i went home and felt guilty asf because i knew that somebodys family lived in that house... so the next day later i seen it on the news and they said it was a massacre that left 4 children dead and 2 adults wonded. I Couldent live with that on my conscience. I couldent eat i couldent sleep. I was looking horible... How could you live with yourself knowing That you murdered Somebodys child... So i did the only thing i could do. I called anothony and he came and picked me up. we went to the hotel with no money no thing just MYSELF. I told him i needed some cocain and he said i gotchu but the first time is only free. I said i dont have any money & I was So DESPERATE I Needed it i would do anything for it right now . So he pulled out his dick and said anything?

And at that very moment i knew my life would change .. So i did what i had to do for the drugs.