In my feelings

I made it home the next morning and all i could think about was what i had done last night. I sucked another mans dick for drugs. It brought back a feeling that i used to have towards guys when i was younger. I knew deep down inside that i enjoyed what i did last night. 

the next morning i woke up put my phone on the charger and hopped in the shower. I got out got dressed and left the house. I went to the trap house to go hang with the homies and just chill. So we all in the living room and i seen tieler walk threw the front door with her fine ass. Tielar has a Sexxy ass Brown skinned complection with long flowey hair big titties fat ass and her face OMG she is the most beautiful girl that i have ever seen in my life. so she walked up stairs to her room and i suck off and went up there without anyone seeing. *knocks on door* she let me in and we started talking the conversation started to get deep and we both started looking in each others eyes and we both stopped talking and at that very moment i felt something, I cant explain what it felt like but all i Know is ,is that tielar felt the samething because she said De'eric do you feel that and i said yes... And instantly we fell into a deep Kiss. She sucked on my lips while i was bitting her's we were going for about 2 more minutes then i started to get on top of her and i took her shirt off then her braw started kissing all on her neck................... Then BOOM i heard my big homie banging at the door. He was saying * OPEN THE MUTHAFUCKIN DOOR FOR I BREAK THIS SHIT DOWN ON NAYBORHOOD CRIP CUUHS* DE'ERIC YOU BETTA NOT BE IN THIS ROOM WITH MY LITTLE SISTER* .... me and tielar both looked at each other scared as hell. Him bangs started to get louder and louder Till BANG HE KICKED OPEN THE DOOR!

Sorry guys for such a short chapter(: But keep reading to see what happends to de'eric. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE! :*