SEX

And at that very moment i knew what I had to do. We all started taking are clothes off and got in the bed. I was in the middle of both of them, But this dident feel uncomfortable at all i really like it. So i got on top of johnathan and started kissing him then I started to suck his dick then we started to have anal. While this was going on I started to suck the other mans penis for about 9 minutes till he came in my mouth and i jumped up so quick and pushed both of them off of me. I went in the restroom mad asf and cleaned myself up. they both came knocking at the door saying you ok? .. I said yea im straight here I come. I opened the door and they both were gone, i really dident care all i was worried about the drugs and they leftt them on the bed.  I went in the restroom and started with the pipe. I was so high I couldent feel my face, My body.. I couldent feel amything and thats exactly what I wanted.

So about 2 days later i finally woke up on the bathroom floor. I got up took a long hot shower but i was still looking TERRIBLE.. I had bags under my eyes, plaque all on my teeth.. I had thrash mouth, My hair was fucked up. I cut off my dreads the other night I was so high I dident even realize what I was doing SO i had to go to the barber shop and get my shit edged up and trimmed. I hopped on my bike and pushed to the hood so i can go to barber. I walked in and guess who I seen.........TIELAR;* :* :*

I missed her so much. She had on her candy apple red Dr.Martin boots with her high waist jean shorts with a tube top. And her hair was on point. I think i fell in love once again lol. but anyways we started talkin and catching up and I asked her can she come to my house and chill later on and she said yess, I told her to call me when she on her way..But i had to hurry and get back home so i can clean up from the past nights.

Sorry for the late update guys:( been really busy.. but please VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE ... & Follow Me on instagram: @karakocain @karakocain @karakocain