Daryl

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Daryl doesn't like to swear; there were always more articulate words to use. However, he finds it necessary in this moment to repeat profanity out loud. He sprints down to his basement, and he flicks on a light switch. A single bulb shines overhead, and he momentarily glances at its brightness.

"Who are you?"

Daryl looks back down the stairs, where his victims are tied up. Not both of them are up, but the male was. He looks at him, to see that he's helpless, hurt... afraid. He's trying to hide it, but every pore on his skin is sweating. He looks towards the floor, his furrowed brow and sunken eyes hidden by his shadow. Pathetic.

Daryl stepps forward, and off the stairs. His... victims are both strapped up to a singular pole in the room, bound together by rope. He looka at their helplessness, the fear in the man's eyes, and he can't help but grimace. Even in these dire circumstances, he can't stand to see people like this.

They're fine.

Daryl leaves them alone, and he goes back upstairs. One being awake wasn't a big deal; they aren't making any noise. He slowly closes the door and releases a sigh. He doesn't like to wait, but he knows it's the smartest option.