Chapter 8

Kelsey's POV

Liam and I were laughing when I opened the door to Ruby and mine's flat. I gasp at the sight in front of me nearly dropping Guppy #3 on the floor.

Louis and Zayn are playing Guitar Hero. Harry and Niall are on top of Ruby who is on the floor screaming. I get a closer look at the Harry, Niall, and Ruby situation. They are tickling Ruby. She is probably the most ticklish and squeamish person I know. She freaks out whenever someone touches her neck or stomach or anywhere really.

"OH MY GOSH KELSEY! SAVE ME," She screams from her spot on the floor.

I shake my head no.

"LET ME SEE GUPPY AT LEAST," Ruby screams. "SHOW ME THE FISH."

I hold up Guppy and quickly put it back down before she can notice anything. I turn to Liam, and he smiles a knowing smile.

"GET OFF ME YOU PERVERTS," Ruby yells to Harry and Niall.

"TAKE THAT, ZAYN," Louis boasts to Zayn. "SUCK MY DICK, LOSER."

"YA KNOW WHAT, LOUIS?" Zayn screams back. 

I block the rest of the conversation out and turn to Liam, "How do you live with them?"

"I really don't know," He responses.

I hear grunts of pain from Niall and Harry. I turn to see them holding their manly-hoods, and Ruby laughing at them while getting off the floor.

"Guppy!" Ruby sings while running over to me.

She grabs Guppy and runs to her room.

"Kelsey?" Ruby calls from her room.

"Yes?" I say looking at Liam with wide eyes.

"Guppy doesn't look right," She says. "He seems different."

I look at Liam.

"Maybe they didn't feed him enough," Liam suggests, saving me.

I mouth a thank you to Liam. 

"I guess so," Ruby says as she comes back into the room.

Liam's phone starts to ring, so he excuses himself to go take the call.

I take a seat on the couch and watch Louis and Zayn play Guitar Hero.

Liam comes back into the room, "We have a meeting with Simon right now."

"Everyone or just you guys?" I ask.

"Everyone. He said he has a big announcement for us," Liam says with a shrug.

"Oh God. Not another announcement," Ruby says.

I chuckle at her.

We shuffle into the car and drive to the studio.

"Hello Simon," Ruby says dragging out the 'o' in hello. "What pleasure do we owe coming back twice in one day?"

"I've decided that to get you guys used to being in a tour bus for a while together, you guys are going share a flat. It will probably be more like a mansion," Simon says.

"I'm sorry. What?" I ask.

"You guys move in together. Tomorrow," Simon says.

I look around. Ruby has a look of mischief, and the guys just have perverted smiles on their faces.

"Oh really, now?" Ruby challenges.

"I suggest you get packing," Simon says then gets up and leaves the room.