Meeting an "Ice" New Friend

Unknown's POV

I enter my Uncle Vincent's home. I sense a disturbance around 'ere, though. It kinda reeks of perfume. Did he kidnap someone? I follow my nose, and it leads me to a locked room. I, then, go to the kitchen where I smell my uncle is. He smells strongly like blood, and I don't think it's the murders he's done. He's pretty much a bloodthirsty,cold-blooded monster. And, still I love him. "Winter! My favorite niece", he exclaims. I give him a hug. "Uncle Vincey!", I exclaim. His eyes look worried, as if he has a secret he knows I'll uncover. I unhug him and sit on a chair. "Would you like some ice cream, Winter?", he asks, warmly. (I didn't even he could speak warmly.) "Yes, please", I answer. He hands me a bowl of mint-chocolate chip ice cream and a spoon.  Ice or snow make my magic stronger, and ice cream counts, too, so ice cream is my favorite food. Uncle Vincent doesn't know that, though. He just know that I'm an ice wizard(A/N: Got the idea from the anime Fairy Tail). "Uncle Vincey, have you took your meds for your schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder?", I ask him. "No, those are complete bullshit, and they prevent me from being me", he retorts. I finish my ice cream and ask if I could go to the movies with my friends. He says yes. Little does he know that it's a little white lie. I'm actually going to Freddy's. My dead cousin, who by the way is possessing an animatronic, is there. I hurry there and enter the haunted pizzeria.

Goldie's POV

Someone teleports here in my secret room. It's my cousin, Winter, a cheerful and rather capricious orphan Gypsy adopted by my Aunt Ingrid. "Snowflake! I'm glad you're here!", I exclaim, happily. She could help us get (Y/N) back, afterall she's extremely close to Vincent. "I sense you're missing a good friend, and perhaps it's Uncle Vincey's fault", she states, calmly. "Yes. and um... Out of curiosity, would you like to meet a friend and ally of mine?", I ask. "Hell ya!", she simply answers. I transport both of us to the others. "Mon Dieu! Who is this belle lady I see before me?", Marion asks. Is he flirting? "I'm Winter", she answers, ignoring the flirty parts of his question. "Are you an Ice Wizard?", he asks. "Yeah, how'd you know?", she asks. "Your cold aura", he explains. "Are you a Dark Mage?", she asks him. "Yes", he answers, "And my name is Marionette, but you may call me Marion". 

"Are you related to Gideon, who now is Golden Freddy?", Freddy asks "Yup! I'm his cousin!", she answers. "Are you Freddy Fazbear?", she asks him. "Yes", he says, "How did you know?" It's pretty obvious, and she's a good observer. "Black hat and bow tie, brown clothes, brown hair, and cute mechanical brown bear ears", she replies. "Then, I'm guessing you know who I am?", Chica asks Winter. "Yup! You're the adorable Chica the Chicken", she replies. "And me?", Bonnie asks, excitedly. "Bonnie the Bunny" "And, me, lassie?", Foxy asks. "Foxy the Pirate!" I introduce her to Troy, Bon Bon, Dee (Toy Chica), Mangle, Alex, Springtrap, Shadow Freddy, and Shadow Bonnie. "Can you sing, Winter?", Troy asks her. "Yup, do you wanna hear a song I sang to my parents? Oops. A song they sang to me?", she replies. "Sure...", Troy says. So, she sings:

" When you're rife in devastation,

There's a simple explanation:

You're a toymaker's creation

Trapped inside a crystal ball

And whichever way he tilts it

Know that we must be resilient

We won't let them break our spirits

As we sing this silly song

When I was a little filly,

A galloping blaze overtook my city

So they shipped me off to the orphanage

Said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in"

So I dug a thousands holes

And cut a rug with orphan foals

Now memories are blurred and

Their faces are obscured

But I still know the words to this song

When you've bungled as bangles

And your loved ones have been mangled.

Listen to the jingle jangle of my gypsy tambourine

'Cause these chords are hypnotizing

And the whole world's harmonizing

So please, children, stop your crying

And just sing along with me."

   "Oooh, so it's one of those sad songs with a deceptively 'appy tune", Mangle remarks. "Are you by chance a Gypsy like me, Winter?", Marion asks. "Yup!", she answers.

Marionette's POV

We have some things in common, Winter and I. Winter's eyes glows, and she says, "The Murderer will die by running away from the Missing and being crushed by a yellow rabbit, however he'll live again and haunt a place of folklore". Interesting... What does she mean?