Five Nights at Fredericka's

Freddy's POV

I took a nap, and when I woke up, I found that I've turned to a chick. I have long brown piggy tails, a light brown dressy blouse, a cute black choker with a small bow, a brown vest, a brown skirt, brown and light brown striped knee-high socks, black mary-jane shoes, and a black top hat. I still have my bear ears. Damn, I look as hot as hell. "Freddy!!!!!! I've turned to chick!", Bonnie yells from the stage. "Me,too, Bonnie", I walk there and see that he (or rather she, now) now has long lavender piggy tails, a lavender dressy blouse, a cute red choker with a small bow, a purple vest, a purple skirt, purple and lavender knee-high socks, and purple mary-jane shoes. She still has her purple bunny ears. "Bloody hell!", Foxy said from Pirate Cove, "I turn'd ter a lass!" Looks like it happened to Foxy, too! I go there and see he (or she now) has a red-orange side ponytail, a white dressy blouse, a big brown belt, a red-orange vest, a red-orange pirate coat, light brown trousers, and brown pirate boots. She still had her red fox ears. "You look hot, Foxy", I blurt out. "Oh my gods! I'm a hot chick", Goldie yells from I really don't know. "Come here, so I can see you", I holler back. She transports here. She has long gold piggy tails, a yellow dressy blouse, a cute black choker with a small bow, a gold vest, a gold skirt, gold and yellow knee-high socks, gold mary-jane shoes, and a black top hat. She still has her gold bear ears. "In case you're wondering, Chica's still a girl", she remarks.

Mangle's POV

I just don't know what went wrong. I woke as little girl. That's pretty weird. Is it witchcraft? I now had longish white hair with pink tips in a side pony tail, yellow eyes, pink lips, a white puffy blouse, a large pink bow tied 'round my neck, a pink vest, pink shorts, white and pink striped leggings, a white pirate coat with pink lining, and pink pirate boots. I still 'ave my cute little white fox ears. Now, Bon Bon will laugh his ass off. Fuck you, life. I wonder how Pretty Bon looks like, now. Does his body match his girly eyes? "Mangle!!!!!!!!!! You, better, not be the reason that I turned to a girl", he yells from I-Have-No-Idea. Speak of the devil. "Well, I turn to a lass, too, you wanker!", I yell, back. I, totally, don't regret swearing at that git. Marionette appears outta thin air. "Please, refrain from swearing, Mangle", he (or rather she, now) tells me. She has a black side ponytail, black irises, black lips, blue tears, black blouse with a white collar and buttons, a black and white long-sleeved shirt underneath, a black skirt, black and white striped leggings, and black mary-jane shoes. "Who? Me?", I purr. "You said 'wanker', Mangle", she explained.

Bon Bon came in the room, I suppose to join the conversation. She looks like a pretty lass. She has short light-blue pigtails, purple eye shadow, long eye lashes, green eyes, a white blouse, a red choker with cute little bow, a cerulean vest, a light-blue suit jacket, a light-blue skirt, light-blue and white striped knee-high socks, and red mary-jane shoes. She, still has her light blue bunny ears. "Ha! Now, you for sure look like pretty little lassy, Bon Bon!", I remark, laughing my butt off. "Stop fighting, you two!", Marion yells, "We won't be able to get (Y/N) if we can't all get along!" Fred enters the room, too. I s'posse she turned to a lass, too. She has short light-brown pigtails, cerulean eyes, a white blouse, a black choker with a tiny black bow, a light-brown vest, a brown suit jacket, a black hat with a red ribbon, light-brown and white striped knee-high socks, and black mary-jane shoes. "In case you're wondering, Chickadee is still a girl", she informs us.

(A/N: What will happen next? Stat tuned for another chapter!!!!!!!!!! :3)