Do You Believe in Magic?

Bonnie's POV

How do we get back to our original gender? Is there anyone here that knows magic? 'Cuz I sure don't. Guitar playing and pulling pranks are pretty much all I can do. Maybe the Marionette? Too bad, he's our enemy, or I'd ask him. Does Goldie know magic? He's the only other animatronic who can perform it. I go the place he usually hangs out, and I find him(or rather her, now) reading a comic. "Yo! Goldie! Ya know magic?", I ask her. "Yes, Bonnie, I do", she answers. I sigh in relief. "Just mix a broken child's tear with the joy of destruction and the blood of a dark mage into a potion", she adds.

I go to my spot and ponder on what Goldie said. Who here has a broken childhood? "Golden Freddy had a broken life in his human life", Shadow Bonnie answers. He also turned to a chick. I swear that guy is a mind reader. Is he? "So we get a tear from her?", I inquire. "Yes, but the tear must be of sadness and fear", she responds.

"What do we do for that ?"

"Get a small bottle, ask Goldie 'bout her human life, and when she cries, fill the bottle with a tear",

"How do we get this 'the joy of destruction'?"

"That's the hard part. You must go to our enemies and get a spark of the sadism that Nightmare possesses".

"How do we do that?"

"Cast a spell in Marionette's Spell Book"

"What?"

"The Toys are dealing with the same situation, Bonnie"

"Why would THEY help? They're flippin' enemy!"

"Bribe them"

"Now, how do we get the blood of a dark mage?"

"That's for you to figure out"

Marionette's POV

Damn it! We've turned to females! I know how we can turn to our original gender. A tear of a broken child, a spark of the joy of destruction, and the blood of a dark mage mixed in a potion. For some strange reason, I feel pity for Golden Freddy. Why did I choose to be his enemy? Most importantly, WHY did we, the Toys and I, pick this angel of a night guard? Why? Anyway, we should ally with the Originals. My clothes are rather unsettling. I should change them. I transform my garments into a black ballet dress with three white buttons , black and white striped stockings, a black mid-length leather coat, long black and white striped fingerless gloves, and black high heels. There. Now, I look more sophisticated. "Fred!", I yell, summoning her. She comes. "Yes, Marion!" she answers.

"We are to ally with the Originals"

"Why?"

"We have no reason to be their enemy"

"But what about Mom?!"

"We need their help, Fred"

"Alright, then"

Unknown POV

Well, well, well. Looks like my victims and their "twins" have found a perfect little lady. So beautiful. She shall be my wife! Also, why did I murder my son? Who cares? Killing makes me as glad as punch! I straighten my purple night guard outfit. Almost time for my debut.

(Y/N)'s POV

I get a text from my old friend, Fritz Smith.

Fritz: Come to my house. I have a couple of friends to introduce you.

Me: Cool! What time?

Fritz: NOW!

Me: Alright!