School's Out! And Meeting Bonnie.

(Y/N)'s POV

School's out,finally! And I have to get a summer job. That sucks. "Let's see what there is", I proclaim as I pick up the newspaper from the kitchen table. I scan it and see a job for hire at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.It's for being a nightguard. Heck ya! So doing that!

I go to the place and talk the manager. "Hello, I'm interested in the job of night guard.", I tell him. " Absolutely! You've got it, Miss (L/N)", he says. I exit the office and see a hot guy with black hair, cerulean eyes, light skin, and a night guard outfit "Be careful; it's hell here at night", he warns. What the heck did he mean?

(Timeskip)

It's 11:55 PM, now. I listen to some music on my phone until it's midnight.The phone rings and it was a guy, whom I shall call Phone Guy. He explains everything. After it, I say out loud, hoping they would hear it, " Hey, I hope I can perhaps be your friend; you, guys, must be lonely". I check the cameras, and it looks like they're all there. I check again, and Bonnie is missing. Sweet mother of my mom! A hot guy with lavender hair, purple bunny ears, magenta eyes, a lavender dress shirt, a purple vest and pants, a red bow tie, and red converse. Who's he? A humanized Bonnie? "Is it true what you said? That you wanna be our friend?", he questions. " Yeah ", I reply in a slightly scared tone.

Bonnie's POV

I'm so glad she wants to be my friend. Of course, she's everyone else's friend. But, why is she scared? "Why are you afraid of me", I ask the frightened young lady. "Aren't you gonna kill me?", She responds in a worried tone."I can't kill a friend", I respond. "Thank God", she says in relief. She's absolutely beautiful. She outshines Aphrodite.