Chapter 32 : Back to the Kingdom Kaira

Hello everyone! Have a nice day.
:-)
I'm so happy that my book ranked #6th in Fantasy.

I want to thank who voted for my story and who spent their time in reading.

I'll be happy when I'll get 1k votes. So vote for my story if you liked it.

You just have to touch the ⭐option. That's it, it's not difficult. :-)

Well when I started I didn't expect I would gain any viewer and wrote lightly, I did mistakes and not written in proper way but I'm working on them whenever I get time. So if you have any confusion you can go back read my chapters maybe I have corrected them

It's my very first book I haven't written not even an article publicly. So you can expect mistakes.

Also I write directly on my mobile because pc and laptop not really handy. So I did mistakes when I typed even I eat the whole word from a sentence. I'm really very bad at typing on mobile :-(

Well I'm trying not do mistakes but I'm so clumsy.

Please do read and share my story :-) :-D

Vote for my story because it is the only thing that can make a story teller HAPPY! As It shows you liked it.
:-D <3

___________________________________
*

Cloud was once again in his kingdom, he felt like he was out for a long time. Through portal he arrived in the forest nearby the castle. He felt so strange and lonesome.

He sighed. "So I back to the kingdom"

He closed his eyes and without thinking, Kaira's face just flashed behind his eyelids. He quickly opened, didn't believe now Kaira and he was in two different worlds. And he wasn't sure he would ever go back to see her. He was feeling a sharp pain running through his chest. It was all completely a new feeling to him. He really missed her presence next to him.

Suddenly his attention drawn by some harsh voices, he looked over the sky through the dense twigs of trees. He saw It was sky was filled with dragons.

Soldiers and patrolling gaurds were riding over them and rushing towards the border line.

He realized that the situation was really critical. He hurriedly crossed the forest with long strides. He walked through the street and soon standing in front of a huge entrance gate which was made of thick layers of wood and covered with thick metallic plate. Colourful metal flowers, leaves and circular designs decorated over it and enhancing the attraction.

"An army troop here" He squinted his eyes and said to himself.

That day an army troop assigned on the entrance gate for extra security and protection of the castle.

As they saw Cloud the head of that army troop came to him.

"My greeting prince Cloud" He placed his hand over his chest and bowed down.

Cloud nodded and asked.

"How far Demon army have reached"

"They have been reaching near the kingdom Aureliya". He said.

"That's bad" Cloud murmured.

"Be extra aware from warlocks"

"Because Demons or cruel but warlocks.. warlocks are cruel and cunning. They play dirty trick and schemes, lower than your imagination. So you just have to prepare for everything. If you find anything wrong and suspicious at once infromed to the headquarter or to your supervisor.Okey!" Cloud worned them.