Seven

Xena's p. o. v

" How? " I asked Lucan as we sat at the dinner table, Koven asleep in his room already.

" How what? " He asked me.

" How did you slip me that drink. "

" In your Pepsi. Quite simple, figured you'd noticed but you drank all of it. " He said.

" Did the drink do this to our daughter? " I frowned as I placed my hand on my stomach.

" It did. She could live or she could not. It just made you pregnant with a healthy boy. " Lucan said as he continued to eat his food, as if this was a normal conversation that every married couple has.

" You're terrible. " I said as I stood up and went to leave, yet I was shoved into the wall. Thankfully, I didn't hit my stomach but I did hit my head.

" You're a useless bitch. " Lucan growled at me," The truth is, I just want sons. I don't want to useless daughter, they can't carry on the pack. " Lucan growled.

" Lucan Mylon, right? " Thaddeus said as he stood in the doorway.

Lucan began to growl, ready to shift.

" Ah, no reason to shift. " Thaddeus said.

" What do you want? " Lucan growled again.

" A reason for why you are abusing your wife, mate, mother of your child and unborn children. " Thaddeus said as he stood in the doorway.

Thaddeus, is my other mate. Yes, I have two mates. Yet, I can't leave Lucan. He'd kill Koven, the unborn twins, and even I.. possibly even Thaddeus if he could get his hands on him. That is who I was with the other day, when the pain started.

" None of your concern. Now get. " Lucan growled.

Within a second, Thaddeus had Lucan pinned to the ground, Lucan not able to move. Thaddeus bit him in the neck, killing him instantly, ripping his neck out.

Koven doesn't have a daddy anymore.