I had decided to kill the person out to take my life to ruins before they had the chance. I searched everywhere for a means as to who this person could be. Luck struck me and a man who had heard of my hunt, whispered in my ear an old myth.

Seemingly someone had seen this person and had wanted to paint a portrait of them, even going as far as to scribbling their name onto the page. After the portrait had been painted, it was hidden from all eyes. Once I was able to find the location of the painting and it was obvious I wouldn't be able to reach it, I remembered about your ship and how special it was. I couldn't stop myself from using you.

The irony though, is that the person I had been searching for so desperately, had been right here all this time, even spent a night under my roof. Now that I know it is you," she turned towards Danny with an evil grin, "you'll never have the chance of bringing me to my knees as I'll be keeping you locked up tightly."

Danny's P.O.V.

"I thought you ss-said you w-would k-ki-k, take m-my life, when you f-found me." I stuttered wildly, my face going pale.

"The woman was right, there's no satisfaction in killing anyone." Ariela said darkly with a just as dark, sinister smile on her face.

My hands began shaking, never mind that, all of me began shaking. She wasn't just going to keep me locked up, no, she was going to make the rest of my life, no matter how long, a nightmare.

"I–I... I." I stammered out. Ariela's grin grew at the obvious fright she was causing in me.

"I won't allow you." Theo growled with great promise filling his words.

"How are you going to stop me?" Ariela taunted him, her eyes glowing with derision.

He sprang forwards and held his sword to her throat, "I won't hesitate to take your life, if that's what it takes."

"Oh really?" She asked while quirking an eyebrow.

"Yes." Theo said strongly.

Ariela merely broke into a guffaw and pushed his sword away with confidence, "I thought I was like a sister to you. You wouldn't murder your own sister, would you?"

"You are not my sister, not anymore." Theo said, causing her eyes to widen a fraction. Theo dived at her.

Ariela was quick to step to the side and unsheathe her sword. She brought her sword up in time to block another blow from Theo.

I felt Sam tugging me back, attempting to lead me away while Theo was distracted. My foot shot out in protest and I kicked him hard in his shin.

"Argh!" he yelled angrily and threw me to the deck.

He stomped toward me angrily and kicked me back. He bent down and grabbed me and firmly planted me under his arm. He was easily able to keep me there because of his large frame.

"Put me down!" I yelled, but he ignored me.

Sam came to a stop when Williams and Gibson intercepted his path.

"Let th' lass go." They demanded.

"No."

Now that I think about it, a weird time to really think about it actually, but everyone has been saying 'no' a lot today.

Gibson and Williams looked at each other before shrugging their shoulders and turning away.

What!? They would just leave me and walk away like that?!

Unexpectedly, they whipped back around with both their fists raised and with a strong force, aimed and hit Sam in the schnozzle.

The poor fellow, not really, went staggering back and fell to the deck unconscious with one, well two actually, hits.