8: free

Pray for me because I have my AP exam tomorrow 🙂🙂🙂

//DON'T FREAK OUT, but there's a time jump of about 4 months (: Also, there's lots happening this chapter!

West Moloka'i, Hawai'i
October 2nd, 2015
6:00 AM

Jess

Never in my life have I been so at peace.

I was sitting in a hammock, wrapped in Harry's arms on the back porch of the beach house we were renting. We'd fallen asleep around midnight after we decided to do a bit of stargazing.

Now, I was doing a bit of Harry-gazing.

The sun was just beginning to rise, and the air was warming up. Although during the night, it hadn't dropped below seventy degrees Fahrenheit.

Have I mentioned yet how much I love Hawaii?

I shifted the position of my head on Harry's chest and placed a kiss onto his collarbone. His skin was hot and a sun-kissed color.

Not long after I shut my eyes, I felt a hand slowly comb through my hair. It was quite tangly, so Harry just touched in short strokes.

I lifted my chin so that my face was pressed into the crook of his neck. I heard his sigh of content, and I smiled, my lips brushing his skin lightly.

"G'morning, Jessy," he rasped in his fucking gorgeous morning voice.

"Morning," I hummed back.

His lips pressed against the top of my head, and his arms tightened around my body.

I'm the luckiest person alive.

I watched as the sun began to make an appearance just over the ocean. The skies turned an orange and pink color. The waves crashed against the shore, and watching the tides roll back almost lulled me back to sleep.

"Can we go and watch the sunrise?" I spoke quietly.

"The sunrise is right here, love," he reckoned softly.

"I want to sit on the sand by the water and be all romantic-y."

His chuckle was music to my ears. "Well, get on up then so we can be 'all romantic-y'."

He kissed the side of my head before throwing his leg over the side of the hammock.

With another loud groan, he stood up and stretched his arms above his head. The muscles in his back flexed with his every movement, and I stayed where I was, enjoying the view a bit longer.

He turned around and gave me a smirk. "Stop staring at my arse, Steele. My eyes are up here."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, getting myself out of the swinging bed. My feet landed on polished wooden panels.

"You're really getting ahead of yourself with this romance stuff, Styles," I chirped.

I met him near the steps that led to the sand. He looked down at me with an amused look. One that made his dimples show and the corners of his eyes crinkle up.