2: ease

This story has already been ranked at #463!! Thank you so much 💖

I changed the release date of Jessica's album! It was originally June 6th, but it is now June 22nd! I wanted more stuff to happen before it released (:

// warning: mature content in this chapter (PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE)

West Hollywood, CA
9:00 pm

Jess

"How are you so perfect?"

"Well, I wouldn't describe myself as that," Harry argued.

We'd just finished the dinner Harry had prepared for us. We had chicken fettuccine and Caesar salad. All I had to say afterwards was that Harry was definitely the chef prodigy in this relationship.

I shifted the position of my head that was on his chest so that I could place a kiss against the base of his throat. A low groan vibrated his chest.

When I threw my leg over his waist in bed, I could already feel the hardness growing in his sweats.

I couldn't contain the quiet giggle that left my mouth shortly after. I hid my face in the warmth of his neck.

Harry wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me over on top of him. I shrieked in surprise, then smiled down at him after I saw that I was now straddling him. His hands rested on my thighs and he grinned up at me.

"I'd have to say that you're the perfect one," he insisted.

I brought my face down to connect our lips in a passionate kiss. His hands knotted in my hair, holding me close. Our lips fought for dominance and eventually he won, his tongue finding its way between my lips.

I gripped onto the ends of his curls, then rested my hand against his jawline. A wave of confidence rushed over me and I took his lower lip between my teeth, pulling gently. He let out a shaky breath and cradled my face in his hands so that we kissed again, this time a lot rougher.

I slowly began to grind my hips against his and his hands moved down to cup my ass. "Don't be a tease," he murmured against my lips.

I tilted my head back and bit down nervously on my lower lip, knowing that it'd drive him crazy. I watched his eyes literally turn three shades darker.

"Who said I was teasing?" I tempted.

A growl-like sound fell from his lips as he flipped us over so that I was now beneath him while he balanced himself over me with his forearms. His lips attacked my neck with open mouthed kisses and soft bites. Quiet gasps left my mouth.

His lips trailed down to the base of my neck, then to my throat, and then towards the end of the deep v-neck I wore.

"Your shirt is in the way," he rasped, his breath on my bare chest sending goosebumps throughout my body.

"Then take it off," I replied simply.

I was so surprised at my behavior. Never have I acted so confidently.

His hands moved down my waist and clenched on the hem of my shirt. Slowly, he pulled the nuisance of a material off of me, leaving me in only my white lacy bra.