Let me go

Frisk held your hand as he gave you a warm smile, you and him been dating for two months now, you've met everyone of his family, Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, Mettaton, Asgore, Toriel, and Sans.
'They where all lovely, well almost everyone but, Sans...
He was different, always looking at me with a weird face, it's starting to creep me out, I try to ignore it and walk away. His smile would grow bigger when he sees me.
Papyrus said he started acting all weird when I showed up with Frisk, Sans would always deny it though, saying that it was just something else.'
You placed down you diary and sighed, it was 10:00 o'clock right now, Frisk was sleeping in your bed, he was softly snoring. You put the book back in your dresser and crawled into bed with him,
"Hey, you finally came to bed?" He wrapped his arms around you with a warm smile on his face and his chocolate brown eyes where staring at you. You smiled "Yeah, I was getting pretty tired." You snuggled closer to him and closed your eyes "Good..."

You woke up to the smell of something good coming from your kitchen, you sat up and yawned, wiping your eyes you grabbed a blue sweater with the words 'geek' on it in white letters, black leggings, and a beanie. When you finished changing you walked downstairs, there was a sight that made your heart flutter. Frisk was cooking pancakes and bacon while wearing a pink apron with the words 'kiss the cook' on it, what did you do to deserve this guy?
You wrapped your arms around him and smiled "Morning, Friskybitz." He chuckled at the nickname "So where telling nicknames now, huh?" Frisk turned around and pecked you on the head and lips
He brought the plates to the table and set them down, he later brought two cups and filled them with orange juice, you grabbed a fork and dug in, instantly moaning at the sweet taste "How did you learn how to cook like this?" "Only taught from the best cook/mom." Less then ten seconds your plate was empty along with your cup of juice. You lived a pretty good life, great friends, a even greater boyfriend and a new family. Nothing could stop you from loving Frisk, and your not going to let him go.

But...
All good things must come to a end some day...

Here you are, driving you car and heading home after a long day of work. You couldn't wait to see you hubby, after all, today's you third anniversary of dating him.
Music was playing in the background as you hummed along to it, you got out of your car and opened the door to your house, ready to get a hug or kiss from him. But no one came... The lights where off and something was dripping. "Frisk?" Your voice echoed off the walls, no answer, you called his name again, yet, still now answer...
Light flickered down the hallway, hope began to fill you once again thinking that Frisk is going to surprise you.
You walked towards the hallway and into the room, you stepped in something wet. You fumbled for the switch and turned it on. A gasp rang through the air, your gasp.
The wet stuff that you stepped in was blood, your hands flew to your mouth at the scene in front of you. Frisk was impaled by a bone, a look of shock on his face. The bone went through his chest, killing him instantly. Tears poured down your face, who would do such a thing! Before you could reach your phone and call the police something hit you, something 'hard' hit you right on the head. You blacked out.

The next day...
You woke up, everything was dark. Your eyes finally adjusted to the place, you found out you where inside a room. You tried moving only to be stopped by the chains that held you down to the chair.
What's going on here! Where are you!? Who did this?! All these questions seemed to fill up your head that you didn't notice someone walking towards you before they grabbed your face, the person turned your head to face them, your eyes widened. Shock must of been written all over your face because he chuckled, a canine poking out of his smile. Sans, he was the one who killed your hubby, he was the one to hit you, he was the one to kidnap you. He did everything.
Your breathing became ragged, eyes wide and sweat forming on your forehead. You started to struggle against the chains that held you down, "That won't do anything. Struggling will only make this worse." His deep voice sent chills down your spine, what was he going to do to you? If you hadn't gone to work none of this would've happened! At the mere thought you began to struggle more, tears flowing down your face. Sobs racked through your body as you finally processed what had happened yesterday.
Your life turned upside down on that fateful day, the shocked face and bloody mess, the pain then darkness, now... Your here, strapped to a chair by a person who you once called a friend.
You where to caught up in your thoughts that you didn't notice San cup your face and turn it towards you, until he planted his teeth on your lips for a kiss.

Sans pinched you hard right on the arm, you gasped in shock allowing access to your open mouth, fresh tears rolled down your face. The only person who was allowed to kiss you was only Frisk, yet hes gone.  His blue tongue explored your mouth, you where out of breath by the time he pulled away, saliva was the only thing connecting you two before it broke. A blue tint on his skull, dazed pupils forming hearts. Sans moved towards you neck and bit you, his hand tilting your head.  Days passed by, Sans would come down to give you water and to feed you, he would also kiss you forcefully, the bright color in your eyes faded away to a dull (e/c), once shiny hair turning into a greasy mess and you losing hope of ever getting out. 

You couldn't do anything, after all...

You where now his...

Well that was dark... Dun worry though, I'll make more happy ones soon! Any requests? Let me know in the comments.