Chapter 3

~ * Louis POV * ~

"Wakey, wakey!" A high pitched voice, boomed, startling me from my peaceful sleep.

"Go away, Eleanor." I mumbled into my fluffy pillow.

"No. Get up." She demanded, flinging my curtains open, making me wince from the brightness of the sun.

"Fine. I'm up."

"Great." She faked happiness. "I've got the wigs and the boobs, put them on." I'm guessing she threw something on my bed because I felt the bounce from the impact, but I couldn't be to sure, my arms were folded across my face.

Sighing I reluctantly make my way to the bathroom putting them on, remembering the way Lou had explained. As I'm placing the wig atop my head Eleanor opens the door enough to pop her hand through, "Put these on."

Groaning I take the clothes from her grasp and look at the items, jeans and a t-shirt. Simple but effective. Ugh. How do girls wiggling themselves into these things, my legs can't breathe. I mean I know I wear skinny jeans but these must be, like, super, super skinny jeans. They're like a second skin. The shirt was loose but showed that I had a good set of boobs. Ok that's weird. El had given me a pair of Vans to place on my feet, luckily. I was dreading those heels, or should I say death traps, because that's what they are. Ready to go I step out of my bathroom, to be met with Zayn, Liam and Eleanor, all looking at me with their mouths ajar.

"Holy shit! You look hot!" Eleanor complimented.

"Whoa! You're a genius El, you can't even tell it's a boy." Liam praised.

"Right, come on, let's make you a woman!" The brunette ushered me out of the room and down the stairs. "Can we push these back?" She asked, referring to the sofas.

"Yeah." I mumble. I. Am. Never. Drinking. Again. Stupid alcohol. Stupid game. Stupid dare. Stupid drunk Louis.

"Right. Walk." Eleanor ordered as she sat down, Liam and Zayn beside her.

I walk to the front door and back thinking of ways to kill the laughing boys in front of me.

"Right. Stop with the 'SWAG' and start floating." Eleanor raised from her seat. "Watch me and then try to copy." I watched the teacher, teach. Watching the way her hips swung from side to side. "Your turn." She turns and watches me. I push my hips, left to right, just as she had done, keeping my head held high, despite the embarrassment I was feeling. "Ok. Good. Just try not to knock people out with your bum. Shimmy but don't shake." She said as if that made all the sense in the world. How can you shimmy and not shake. It's not possible. She lays her petite hands on my hip and softly moves them side to side. "Walk with me." I walk and El moves my hips. "Feel the way your hips are moving, shimmying but not shaking." She removes her hands and I walk alone. "Yes that's it!" She claps.

"You actually looked like a real girl." Zayn commented.

"Isn't that the point in this stupid lesson?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Point taken." Zayn nodded his head and settled further in beside Liam.

"Ok. Now multi-tasking. Walk and flip your hair." And the lesson in hell continues. I do as she says and turn, looking at her expectingly. "You were supposed to flip you hair not wipe your neck. What was this?" She copies my hand movements, I can see what she means, I looked like she had something on either side of her neck and was brushing it off. She then proceeds to show me what it's supposed to me like. She raises her right arm and flips her hair, like she was brushing something off her right shoulder. I could do that. "Go." I do as I'm told, replying what Eleanor had done in my mind and copying it. "Perfect." She smiles.