서른일곱

ash's eyes never left ira's. ira had a smirk playing on her lips, intended to piss ash off. then ash's eyes shifted to hoseok. the moment hoseok looked at her eyes, they were glassy and full of tears.

" ash wait- " before hoseok knew it, he felt a sharp pain on his right cheek.

" ooh that must've hurt " ira mumbled under her breath, but loud enough for ash to hear. a few seconds later, ash lunged toward ira. she slapped ira and pulled her hair, screaming profanties at the girl.

" you had the fucking nerve! you bitch! " ash shouted while pulling harder on ira's hair. ira kept screaming and tried to fight back but ash was too strong for her. hoseok broke the two off, trying to let ash calm down.

" ash calm down, okay? lets talk- "

" no hoseok! i'm done! i'm so done! " ash said before letting go of a whimpering ira and storming off the apartment. hoseok followed her.

" ash! ash wait! " he finally catched up to her, tugged at her wrist before turning her direction towards him. ash snatched her hand away from hoseok.

" let go of me! we're done! "

" please ash! it's not what it looks like- "

" i don't care! how can i even trust you to stay true to me when i'm away?! huh?! i haven't even left yet and you already have another woman beside you! i don't want to get hurt anymore! " ash broke down, punching his chest repeatedly. hoseok took a hold of her weak structure.

" i'm not gonna hurt you- "

" can't you see hoseok? you already did " ash pulls herself away from hoseok.

" you couldn't wait till i leave, can't you? " ash laughed bitterly. hoseok's eyes started glisten, his heart breaking at the sight in front of him.

" please ash- "

" i don't want to see your face ever again " she said, trying not to let her voice crack. she turned around and wiped her tears. before she left the building, she turned to hoseok once again and planted a sharp pain on his right cheek. she entered the elevator with a broken hoseok left behind.

" auntie we need to leave earlier, please "

" ofcourse dear, anything for you "